anyone looking for a black courier (?)

aaallabama

r.i.p. my angel
O.G.
May 7, 2006
i've got one on hold @ "barney's" in nyc...it's the last one in the regular size & the leather's gorgey!!! :drool:...PM me if you're interested & i'll give you the info...i was holding it for a friend of mine who can't take it now...but hopefully it can make another lucky lady happy :tender:

^^^thanks nic~ Bama already told me about this!!! I can't buy it right now either!!!:crybaby:Someone should jump on it b/c Bama picks the best bags!!!!!!!!!!:heart:

hey bama.......do you know if it's a f/w 07 bag? I'm curious to know if barney's ordered the courier this season. thanks.

^^ nope, it was an '06 & the SA told me they haven't ordered any in '07 :sad:...the courier is truly an endangered species these days...btw, i love your new plomb courier sweetie!!! :heart:

^^ nope, it was an '06 & the SA told me they haven't ordered any in '07 :sad:...the courier is truly an endangered species these days...btw, i love your new plomb courier sweetie!!! :heart:

Thanks! no kidding.........you really can't find this style anywhere in this country anymore......at least from current season. :sad: