REPORT THIS GUCCI! Hall Of Shame - A Place For The Fakes!

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
icon13.gif
Hall of Shame: Post the Fakes Here!
Let me start this thread by saying that tPF does not condone fakes in any way! This thread is to post fake/counterfeit GUCCI'S so that we can report to eBay, and most importantly, to warn potential buyers about!

CAVEATS:
1- this thread is NOT for authenticating bags. Please post any and all questions about authenticity here: http://forum.purseblog.com/gucci/authenticate-this-gucci-17676.html If we see questions like this here, we will simply delete them.
2- please do not go into great detail as to what about a particular item is fake- we don't want to give counterfeiters any hints on how to improve their dubious products.

ANY QUESTIONS!Please PM JILL!!!!

(thanks to the HERMES FORUM for this idea!)

Reactions: Suzy-P
fakes make me so angry. makes me want to message the seller and call them out on their bluff. do you think most sellers know that they are fakes? geez people are actually buying them for ridiculous amounts of money... beejerry that indy went for $950 for a FAKE! omG. i need to lay down... i'm getting flustered. this is a sensitive subject for me because i have been duped before. tear.

ps- beejerry, what do you mean by the receipt has been sanitized?

fakes make me so angry. makes me want to message the seller and call them out on their bluff. do you think most sellers know that they are fakes? geez people are actually buying them for ridiculous amounts of money... beejerry that indy went for $950 for a FAKE! omG. i need to lay down... i'm getting flustered. this is a sensitive subject for me because i have been duped before. tear.

ps- beejerry, what do you mean by the receipt has been sanitized?

With all the transaction date, # crossed out, so buyer cannot call NM and check. The receipt might be legit but not for this purchase, or it's a print out fake from receipt templates.

Thanks for all the info and postings on a positive note a lot of these listings that are being reported on here are being pulled which is a good thing in the big scheme of it. Thank you guys for helping us all out!