Legacy Leather Satchel

amy7572

O.G.
Jul 4, 2007
I noticed on the Japan site they had the Legacy Leather Satchel No. 11130 in camel- I wonder if that color is available in the States-The website is only showing Black & Whiskey right now-It would be nice if they added the gardenia and clay as well

Well I called Coach they have 3 dozen left in camel available with no replenishment date-Now my dilemma will be retuning my Leigh in camel-Do I get the Legacy satchel in camel and Leigh in Gardenia or do I just get the lily?:nuts:

Yes I would order it in the whiskey although I think the atlantic is absolutely gorgeous-and I already own the legacy satchel and soon to own the Leigh in black-So I don't think I need another black handabag-Like I really need another handbag at all-LOL-Why am I so obsessed?

^Yes, I am familiar with your internal struggle. I have a black leather Leigh, a black leather Satchel and black leather Mandy (and some smaller bags, too). How could I possibly need another black leather Legacy bag?

Anyway, back to your dilemma: it's a tough call. I think I'd go for the camel Satchel and gardenia Leigh. Although, Lily isn't going to be around for very long... ugh. I don't envy your decision!

^Yes, I am familiar with your internal struggle. I have a black leather Leigh, a black leather Satchel and black leather Mandy (and some smaller bags, too). How could I possibly need another black leather Legacy bag?

Anyway, back to your dilemma: it's a tough call. I think I'd go for the camel Satchel and gardenia Leigh. Although, Lily isn't going to be around for very long... ugh. I don't envy your decision!

That's the route I was leaning to as well-I get 2 handbags for a little more $ than just getting the one-but that one is pretty awesome-that's what makes it so hard-Hopefully they are still available 9/14(PCE)-Both satchels are very limited