What presents can you buy under 350?

H&H

Dutch in the USA
O.G.
Apr 24, 2007
As I have never set foot yet in the store (hopefully this friday or saturday) I was wondering what presents you could buy for around 350 (for both sexes)?

some china items...there is a balcons candle set that is really pretty! Or a set of two teacups in several patterns...

70 cm scarves, pouchettes (both sexes) scarf rings....

Ulyssees make great gifts.

I'm partial to cufflinks. But some are over $350... haven't bought them in a while but you will likely want a set for yourself, too!!

And yes ties, of course... but they also have those card wallets, the very basic ones. The carafe and tumbler set (if they have it) is VERY smart looking although more like $400. They have LOTS of accessories if you get a helpful S.A. who doesn't mind looking in small leather good with you :tup:

I'm partial to cufflinks. But some are over $350... haven't bought them in a while but you will likely want a set for yourself, too!!

And yes ties, of course... but they also have those card wallets, the very basic ones. The carafe and tumbler set (if they have it) is VERY smart looking although more like $400. They have LOTS of accessories if you get a helpful S.A. who doesn't mind looking in small leather good with you :tup:

I'm going to try... very excited and a bit nervous ...
out for dinner !!!!