Chanel Prices and Stock in PARIS and other Chanel in Paris questions!

I so need a timeless clutch in black patent right now. My mum's friend may be travelling to Paris soon, so I was thinking of asking her to get it for me. But I am not sure how much it would cost there, do you gals who live in Paris have any idea??? Would it be cheaper than in the US ($1125)? TIA!! :smile:

I'm getting the one in the picture in this thread but there is another flap which has a drawstring effect (which is what I think you mean by the chain all around). It's $3150 and the style number is A35612. There're pics of the drawstring effect one in the BQ reference thread and Chanelboy's BQ thread.

Good luck!

Dear all,

I am going to Paris on Friday and planning to visit the Chanel store at Rue Cambon (or any other store in Paris). Could someone please tell me how to get to these stores by subway/ metro? I don't have the map of Paris yet....

THX for your help!

Amy

Dear all,

I am going to Paris on Friday and planning to visit the Chanel store at Rue Cambon (or any other store in Paris). Could someone please tell me how to get to these stores by subway/ metro? I don't have the map of Paris yet....

THX for your help!

Amy

Paris is a great place to go!!!
If you want to go to Rue Cambon is quite easy, is the very center and there are 3 metro station very close, one is Concorde on the line n°1, the others are Madeleine or Opera on the line n°8.
There is another Chanel's boutique near Cambon, is in Rue St Honoré.

Hi.

For Rue Cambon store and the two Chanels nearby (one opposite Hermes on Faubourg St Honore and another on, I think, Rue Royale which is basically between the other two) try getting off at Madeleine (pink line, 8, I think) as there's great other shopping to be had nearby too (Chloe, Burberry, Gucci, Joseph, Missoni, Bottega Veneta, D&G, Hermes...need I go on?!?).

Have a great time. J'aime Paris!