Prada Patent Fade Bag - not the tote

cougess

O.G.
Jan 5, 2006
ok - I've been holding out. Got this a few weeks ago - I'm a sucker for the "fade" look and I have the matching heels (and yes, I know matchy matchy is out!).:smile: Pics aren't that great - bag was partially shaded by the tree. The color in the last pic is the most accurate.

Front of bag
100_1555.jpg

100_1557.jpg

Back of bag
100_1556.jpg

I'm glad everyone likes this bag - I'm surprised!
I purchased this from Prada on Madison. NM has this in the grey patent fade version on its website. I'll post the matching pumps soon. Need to remember where I put them and take some pics! :yes:

I'm glad everyone likes this bag - I'm surprised!
I purchased this from Prada on Madison. NM has this in the grey patent fade version on its website. I'll post the matching pumps soon. Need to remember where I put them and take some pics! :yes:

Cougess, is the grey fade the same color combo in this pic? I am MAD for this bag! You have corrupted me! :yes:

Attachments

• Madonna Prada.jpg
    Madonna Prada.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 209
LOVE IT!!! congrats. Ok, I admit I like matchy matchy shoes and bags too, i think more do than care to admit it! I have a chanel patent flap in nude and matching louboutin patent sling backs, so, call the fashion police! At least they are authentic! Wear them together with PRIDE girlfriend!