I ordered my first Kooba today

jane

since '05
O.G.
Sep 28, 2005
... from shopbop, got a Charlie in "luggage" marked down to $430 -- extra cool with free shipping and no sales tax!

I am pretty excited especially since I played with this bag today at Neiman Marcus and loved it but wasn't quite ready to commit to the $615 + tax price.

Most of my bags are LVs, and I also have one Bottega Veneta campana, a Bulga hobo, and two Botkier triggers, so a wide range of designers. I am excited to add this bag to my collection, I love the functionality of handles + shoulder strap!

It should arrive by the end of the week and I will take some pics then.

Very cool, congrats!! I've got a lot of LV myself and Kooba is a great addition to any collection!! I've seen Charlie IRL in luggage and the gold linen and luggage will be perfect into the fall...enjoy!

Congrats! I'm excited to see your pics. I remember we had a few IRL pics of the black Charlie when it came out, but I don't recall anyone having the luggage Charlie.

Thanks everyone! The one I played with at NM was in ivory and was absolutely stunning but I'm afraid I couldn't spend that much money on a delicate white leather bag that would show scuffs and marks so easily :sad: But it was so beautiful.

96177_large.jpg

96177_special.jpg

If I was rich I would have bought it!

Thanks everyone! The one I played with at NM was in ivory and was absolutely stunning but I'm afraid I couldn't spend that much money on a delicate white leather bag that would show scuffs and marks so easily :sad: But it was so beautiful.

If I was rich I would have bought it!

I think I played with the exact same ivory charlie at NM last week in union square??...after I tried it on, that's when I knew I had to have it!!

btw, black Charlie and ivory Charlie are now on sale on NM.com for $431...but it doesn't beat shopbop's deal with no tax and free shipping!!:tup: