finally, this month's purchases plus pics of new fall catalog!

vuittonamour

ooh let me see!
O.G.
Dec 24, 2006
so i visited LV on 5th ave in nyc today :smile: only go when my SA is there since she's so helpful and i only like dealing with her. waitlisted for marina pm, saw new blue inclusion. it is veryyyyyy pretty :smile: i saw haircubes, speedy keyring, and one more thing but can't remember exactly what. i don't think it's really a royal blue, i think it's a bit of a darker electric blue. overheard two SAs talking as one asked if vernis color would be made like that and other SA shook her head no. my SA helped me pick an agenda and cles, out of pretty much every style they had there. lol. so far no plans of a verone agenda but if they make it something tells me i'll end up getting that too. don't think there's much else that was new. saw the little mini lockits with the keyring...SO FREAKING CUTE. the black croc one was :drool: but i don't even want to know how much it was. new catalog is out so i took some pics incase some haven't seen it. not really any other news so even though my purchases aren't much, without further adieu...

stuff1.png

stuff2.png

stuff3.png

book1.png

book2.png

book3.png

book4.png