Pics of your Louis Vuitton in action

I know right? Dogs are so amazing. Perhaps your Corgi is so short she figures the cows won’t see her and she can run underneath them to get away 🤣 I had a GSD when I was spending some time on a working horse farm, and he and one of the horses became fast friends, my guy would stand in just the right spot in the barn outside the stall and his friend would nibble down his back with those horse teeth. It was great, and my boy knew better than to chase a horse!! He just kind of liked vibin’ with them 🤓 of course he was chill more than any dog I’ve ever known, my girl is one wild woman! No matter what she would chase cows given the chance!

To be on topic, here is my girl with my LV of the day on a walk (she’s now my biggest excuse for small “dog walking” bags😆). Happy Wednesday!! I’m loving my nano steamer, and the tiny craggy trunk. 💛

PS - I ordered the mono mini bum bag to see if it will work!!

View attachment 5989658View attachment 5989659
Love your new addition to your dog walking bags category!! :heart: :loveeyes: :love: Definitely a great excuse for a new bag,… but then do we ever need an excuse?? :lol::giggle::graucho:;) Nope, just buy what makes out heart sing and we’ll find a use for it for sure.

Hope the mini bumbag works for you too! Which I’m sure it will. It is a great size

What a gorgeous dog you have drtr! Not to mention your pretty ‘dog walking bag’. I love how we have bags for certain occasions and this category is definitely a must!!! :tup: :graucho:;)

I love all your dog walking bags! They are all so pretty and functional. When you have a chance you should post a family pic of them for us to admire! :hbeat::heart:
How nice @Bumbles. Thanks so much. Since Covid, like many of us I WFH and don’t carry larger bags as often, I need smaller ones. I decided since dog walking is a daily+ activity it was time to wear all bags that worked!! I have more than I thought :P But it makes our time more fun. And I read recently that keeping certain things as for “special” use only makes it more likely we won’t use it, making it more special so we really don’t use it, and so on and so on. I took that to heart over the last year and decided I’m wearing all my bags and trying not to be precious with them. I still don’t use vachetta in the rain, but I have other options. We all have such great bags here, I love seeing everyone’s and enjoy our interactions! Happy Friday eve! ❤️

:hugs:
How do you like your Alma Nano? Do you think it's more useful since it's taller than the regular nano Alma?
I love the shape of my nano Alma, and for me with the bag D rings on the side of the Alma, it fits me better crossbody than a traditional Alma with the strap on the top handle spot. It’s a fairly small bag, and my phone just fits, but I really like the shape and the simplicity of the black and silver. I’d like to see more of this shape. But it is smaller than the woman’s version. HTH!

• Insightful
Reactions: Sunshine mama
Love your new addition to your dog walking bags category!! :heart: :loveeyes: :love: Definitely a great excuse for a new bag,… but then do we ever need an excuse?? :lol::giggle::graucho:;) Nope, just buy what makes out heart sing and we’ll find a use for it for sure.

Hope the mini bumbag works for you too! Which I’m sure it will. It is a great size
Nope, we are all masters at any or no excuse for a new bag!!😆 I posted earlier in the mini bumbag thread, mine arrived today, and though I love the concept, and most everything about the bag was great, I got a really wonky bag and it’s on the way back to LV. I was trying to decide between the regular mono vs the new blue/yellow version. Here’s a pic, now I’m not sure what to do. It’s a great style and fits all I need surprisingly. But clearly I have enough bags to tide me over. 🤓 here is the seriously crooked one they sent. Seemingly the zipper was sewn in improperly and it won’t ever be even, it was more than a 1/4” difference one side to the other. I do wish they would check quality better!

FullSizeRender.jpeg

How nice @Bumbles. Thanks so much. Since Covid, like many of us I WFH and don’t carry larger bags as often, I need smaller ones. I decided since dog walking is a daily+ activity it was time to wear all bags that worked!! I have more than I thought :P But it makes our time more fun. And I read recently that keeping certain things as for “special” use only makes it more likely we won’t use it, making it more special so we really don’t use it, and so on and so on. I took that to heart over the last year and decided I’m wearing all my bags and trying not to be precious with them. I still don’t use vachetta in the rain, but I have other options. We all have such great bags here, I love seeing everyone’s and enjoy our interactions! Happy Friday eve! ❤️
Yes you are completely correct on that one. Totally agree, and I love your thinking too! Bags definitely need to be used.

I’m like you on the smaller bags as well. I have always loved smaller/mini bags, but since Covid I have found them more useful and so much easier to just grab and go. It makes carrying much lighter too, and also in busy or packed areas so much safer as well. I tend to grab my smaller bags now and the larger ones eg. Speedy 30, neverfull etc… don’t get much use.

Hope you have a lovely Thursday and ride into Friday and the weekend!

• Love
Reactions: DrTr
Nope, we are all masters at any or no excuse for a new bag!!😆 I posted earlier in the mini bumbag thread, mine arrived today, and though I love the concept, and most everything about the bag was great, I got a really wonky bag and it’s on the way back to LV. I was trying to decide between the regular mono vs the new blue/yellow version. Here’s a pic, now I’m not sure what to do. It’s a great style and fits all I need surprisingly. But clearly I have enough bags to tide me over. 🤓 here is the seriously crooked one they sent. Seemingly the zipper was sewn in improperly and it won’t ever be even, it was more than a 1/4” difference one side to the other. I do wish they would check quality better!

View attachment 5990518
I’m sorry the quality of the bag wasn’t up to scratch. It is definitely obvious so I would send it back as well. LV so need to get their quality team to do a better job, and not have ones like this sent out.

I think the yellow/blue version is really pretty and whimsical in its own way. I reckon that would go beautiful in your collection and with your style. Perhaps check that one out. It is definitely limited and unique!

• Love
Reactions: DrTr
Yes you are completely correct on that one. Totally agree, and I love your thinking too! Bags definitely need to be used.

I’m like you on the smaller bags as well. I have always loved smaller/mini bags, but since Covid I have found them more useful and so much easier to just grab and go. It makes carrying much lighter too, and also in busy or packed areas so much safer as well. I tend to grab my smaller bags now and the larger ones eg. Speedy 30, neverfull etc… don’t get much use.

Hope you have a lovely Thursday and ride into Friday and the weekend!

I’m sorry the quality of the bag wasn’t up to scratch. It is definitely obvious so I would send it back as well. LV so need to get their quality team to do a better job, and not have ones like this sent out.

I think the yellow/blue version is really pretty and whimsical in its own way. I reckon that would go beautiful in your collection and with your style. Perhaps check that one out. It is definitely limited and unique!
Thanks Bumbles. I appreciate your support. At least with the wonky bumbag I could see it and tell if my things would fit and how all my different strap options work. The chain is really nice too. I’ll keep you posted about the blue/yellow option. Wish it was already available! Happy Saturday!!