International Bidder?

Hi. I'm currently selling a bag on ebay. I have one bidder so far (with 2 days left). Unfortunately, the bidder is from South Korea (I'm in the United States) and has 0 feedback. This concerns me. This is my second selling venture. What should I do? Do I have a choice? I didn't specify that I don't want to sell outside the United States. And the fact that she is a new ebay member with no feedback makes me nervous. Am I protected if I specify Paypal only? And how do I ship to South Korea? Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.

Hi, I'm from Asia and you could use USPS GLobal Express MAil ( here's EMS ) to ship to Korea but I just got very very bad experience with Korean buyer with 0 feedback. Hold payment until over 1 month, become a NPB ( & suspended by eBay due to too many strike & - feedbacks ) and almost scammed me!!! Said wire out payment by bank wire ( will take 3-5 days ) on Saturday and ask for tracking number on Sunday.

If you can choose, don't sell to them, they've unconfirmed address and posibble to claim as anauthorized PAyPal acc user after receive her item so you'll lost your item & $$$. IF they're really serious, ask them to do by bank wire.