Hermes watches - Official Thread

Anyone seen the new Hermes Cut line in person yet? I like the look a lot (I know it’s nothing “out there”, but I just like this type of sporty watch style)

I’m going to ask my SA to see if we are getting any at our store.
I really like this watch but I wish they would add the date.

Reactions: momoc and calicocat
I really like this watch but I wish they would add the date.
I would also find date useful.

Also I hope they would (eventually) make different sizes; I personally like size 33 a bit more versus 36 for example. Looks like only this size for now; it’s called large model so maybe one day they will make other sizes.

Anyone seen the new Hermes Cut line in person yet? I like the look a lot (I know it’s nothing “out there”, but I just like this type of sporty watch style)

I’m going to ask my SA to see if we are getting any at our store.
I saw it yesterday and tried it on! I tried on the stainless steel, the rosegold two tone, and rosegold with the rubber strap. Too bad I didn't take any pictures. I really liked the look and thought it looked smart, yet elegant. It was also very comfortable to wear. I have a small wrist, but with my aging eyes, I appreciated the large dial. :biggrin:

Can anyone help clarify whether there is an Hermes Cut model that is two tone with the bezel set diamonds? I only see 4 models on the site, and the only two tone version does not have diamonds, but this description made me think that did exist:

“Whether all-steel or in an elegant two-tone combination of steel and rose gold – with or without 56 bezel-set diamonds – the Hermès Cut is powered by a Manufacture Hermès H1912 movement.”

And, assuming it does exist, does anyone know the price? Thanks!

Can anyone help clarify whether there is an Hermes Cut model that is two tone with the bezel set diamonds? I only see 4 models on the site, and the only two tone version does not have diamonds, but this description made me think that did exist:

“Whether all-steel or in an elegant two-tone combination of steel and rose gold – with or without 56 bezel-set diamonds – the Hermès Cut is powered by a Manufacture Hermès H1912 movement.”

And, assuming it does exist, does anyone know the price? Thanks!
Is this not it? https://www.hermes.com/us/en/product/hermes-cut-watch-large-model-36mm-W403269WW00/
IMG_2326.jpeg

I love this watch! Plus it’s so easy to change straps for different looks - I ended up with extra glycine and capucine straps 🤭

The diamonds options are gorgeous too 😍

For reference, I wear XS for Hermes bracelets.
Oh this looks great!! Yeah I kinda really want one now. Did you have any chain links removed? I had to do that for some other H watches in the past and am hoping it’s doable with this one as well.

Reactions: Veritybelle