Van Cleef in action!

Amazing!!!! I know it's a piece for VVIP, but did you order it or did they offer you the opportunity to buy? (I'm new to VCA, I'm just asking out of curiosity).
Thank you so much skybluesky:heart:
They don't take an order for the VA limited edition pieces (to my knowledge).
I was unexpectedly offered.
Perhaps I told my SA that I'm interested in the pietersite set, of which my SA says no sign of arrival.

Thank you so much skybluesky:heart:
They don't take an order for the VA limited edition pieces (to my knowledge).
I was unexpectedly offered.
Perhaps I told my SA that I'm interested in the pietersite set, of which my SA says no sign of arrival.
Very insightful! Thank you for explaining. I met a great SA while I was on vacation and bought two pieces, and now I'm enjoying them and dreaming about other pieces. I think rock crystal is so cool!

Reactions: einseine
I love how you wear it. It is soooooo chic. If I ever bought a 20, this would be it. Not like I’d ever get offered one.
Congratulations! IT IS THE VERY ESSENCE OF STEALTH FABULOUSNESS.
Thank you so much EpiFantic :heart:
I declined a RC 20 motif 3 years ago. I really did not get it. Transparent stones???
But now I find it very special and beautiful.
Vintage Alhambra Rock Crystal pieces are totally different from other VA pieces that I have.
Lightness, subtleness, stealth fabulous!!!

Thank you so much EpiFantic :heart:
I declined a RC 20 motif 3 years ago. I really did not get it. Transparent stones???
But now I find it very special and beautiful.
Vintage Alhambra Rock Crystal pieces are totally different from other VA pieces that I have.
Lightness, subtleness, stealth fabulous!!!
I hope you will continue to wear it with everything. That’s what so amazing with this piece. It literally goes with everything, because it’s not there and yet it is. Would you be willing to keep posting pics of all the different outfits you wear it with? It is quite magical and ethereal.

• Thanks
Reactions: einseine and fice16
bit of a throwback, but just wanted to let you know that i LOVE this combo!!
Thank you so much! You know, I had totally forgotten about this bracelet, and only tried it on for this photo back when it arrived, so I’m so glad that you reminded me!
I love Tiger’s Eye and it goes so nicely with Carnelian, I should bring this pair back together again ❤️

• Love
Reactions: A bottle of Red
Thank you so much! You know, I had totally forgotten about this bracelet, and only tried it on for this photo back when it arrived, so I’m so glad that you reminded me!
I love Tiger’s Eye and it goes so nicely with Carnelian, I should bring this pair back together again ❤️
You really should because that carnelian is the perfect lipstick red

Reactions: nicole0612