Chanel Sunglass Help

guccimamma

guccimamma
Aug 8, 2006
I have the Mother of Pearl and Black sunglasses from a year or 2 ago. I love them so much, I wear them daily.

My husband is sick of seeing them on me, but they are the most comfortable glasses I have ever had on my head.

It also seems, that every other Mom at my kid's school is wearing the same pair of glasses.

My question: (the question mark key on my keyboard is missing, so pardon the lack of punctuation)

Is there another pair that is just as lightweight, I tried the "Denise Richards" pair, but they had a little too much bling for me.

What is your most comfortable pair of Chanel sunglasses, I like plastic frames.

Thank you for your help!

The ones with the camellias are really light and super comfy.
I have 5 pairs of Chanel sunnies.
There's another pair that I'm considering getting as well...they're plastic and really comfy as well...

Let me try and find a picture...

chasin-5102n-c653-11-p.jpg

it's a very flattering shape

I also have these which are very light
Products_Picture_bv.asp

thank you sratsey and maxter, i love the camelias, but for some reason thought they might be heavier (ihavent seen them in real life)

and i love the 5102...that is perfect, the logo is darker (so hubby won't object)

he just really doesn't like the big CC thing, and i admit i am ready for a new pair

chanel are seriously the most comfortable sunglasses i have ever put on, it's like sleeping on expensive sheets...you can't go back to the cheap ones after that

I agree, the MOP are the MOST comfy galsses for me too!
I'm in a love-hate relationship w/ mine. . . at gymnastics for my DD there's actually 5 of us Mommies w/ them perched atop our noggins.:shame: It's disappointing!
I also have the Denise Richards sunnies and they are very comfy.
I echo Max, try the Camellia's, they are not heavy at all IMO.

The 5102's sratsey posted look very comparable and comfy.