my newest addiction- Violet SGH WORK! Come see!

fayden

latest obsession :
O.G.
Nov 18, 2005
man oh man, when daphne called and said she had one of these with my name all over it, i had to go and see for myself! i know i said, i would never get a bag that had giant hardware because of the weight. but, what we do for love. LOL. i figure when i use this bag, i will only carry the essentials and nothin else. the pics just don't do this bag any justice. i'm telling you, it was love at first sight. the leather is close to my anthracite and everything is just perfect. how could i say no?! when i saw her being carried out, i practically squealed! i haven't had that reaction towards any bag in a LONG LONG time.

i mean, this is my gem in my collection.

i did however see the violet in a work with RH, and it just looked plain to me. i also asked to see the violet in city with SGH and it looked too crowded. the work size looks the best.

btw- i did see a marigold day bag in SGH and GGH, and that combination is just TDF. you can't go wrong with either hardware. just beautiful. i def want to get something in marigold, just don't know what yet.

anyway, enough talk, here are the pics!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

this is my only indoor shot.

attachment.php

all pics taken without flash to show the closest color to the bag!

anyway i am taking her out today for a spin.:nuts::yahoo::sweatdrop::wlae:

Attachments

• P100318.jpg
    P100318.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 7,644
  • P100319.jpg
    P100319.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 732
  • P100320.jpg
    P100320.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 4,012
  • P10326.jpg
    P10326.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 9,377
What a gorgeous Violet SGH Work:nuts:

attachment.php

The leather looks amazing, and I think you're right, the SGH on the Work looks fab!

Uh oh, I think I want one of these now.

Enjoy your gorgeous bag:smile: