Hermes Seattle/Bellevue

What’s your pre spend? Or do you have very strict specs request? 3 years is really long.
I haven't been keeping super close track, I would say at least 1:1, probably more like 1.2:1? I know that's probably not high enough for this location, but I am still hopeful. I really enjoy my SA, and they know what I want, so I just need to wait and see if they can secure anything for me. I don't think my wishlist is crazy restrictive? So I imagine the main struggle is the size/desirability and the Hermes location not getting a lot of stock it sounds like. I totally understand that- I think I could have had more luck with something larger, but I simply don't care for something larger. I have hope though, it sounds like my SA wants it to happen for me.

Did you all get your first one here in Bellevue? I've never shopped anywhere else. Maybe why it's been 3 years without an offer. Also I want the smaller sizes, because I'm under 5ft tall and don't carry much/ want a heavy bag.
Yes I get all my bags in the Bellevue store. K25 is tough I’ve heard. But 3 years is… a long time. Have you try reminding your SA?

Reactions: BreezyE
After getting your first quota - when do you ladies bring up the next quota bag?
To be honest, whenever you want. I usually text my SA to update my wishlist. I think giving your SA your top 1 pick (you will buy immediately if offered) helps them to navigate things with the manager. Sometimes if it has been too long, my SA offered me random things. Which I can turn down if I don’t like it.

Reactions: jizzystar
Yes I get all my bags in the Bellevue store. K25 is tough I’ve heard. But 3 years is… a long time. Have you try reminding your SA?
Yes, I told them I would love it for my birthday, and we went over my wishlist. It didn't happen, so I asked if the prices were about to update, and if I would be lucky enough to get something before then. They said that it doesn't even matter, because they couldn't make something happen from my wishlist in time and also mentioned they don't pay attention to price increases, so to just wait until they can get approved for something I want. So I don't think there's much more reminding I could do without being a pest?

Reactions: grace-lee and BMO_3
Yes, I told them I would love it for my birthday, and we went over my wishlist. It didn't happen, so I asked if the prices were about to update, and if I would be lucky enough to get something before then. They said that it doesn't even matter, because they couldn't make something happen from my wishlist in time and also mentioned they don't pay attention to price increases, so to just wait until they can get approved for something I want. So I don't think there's much more reminding I could do without being a pest?
Most recently I spent about 1.5:1 and got offered a K28. This was last month. So I don’t know if this is a stock issue or you need to sprint. I would rely on my SA to tell me what to do… I hope you get the call soon!

To be honest, whenever you want. I usually text my SA to update my wishlist. I think giving your SA your top 1 pick (you will buy immediately if offered) helps them to navigate things with the manager. Sometimes if it has been too long, my SA offered me random things. Which I can turn down if I don’t like it.
Thank you!

Most recently I spent about 1.5:1 and got offered a K28. This was last month. So I don’t know if this is a stock issue or you need to sprint. I would rely on my SA to tell me what to do… I hope you get the call soon!
I think that's pretty good ratio! I hope my first quota happens this year!
People say there are usually more bags in the beginning of the year? Can people verify that?

• Love
Reactions: BMO_3 and BreezyE
Do you ladies just get 1 quota bag per year for Bellevue store?

What’s the prespend for a constance 18?
If I am not wrong, Contance isn’t a quota bag. I have been offered the Constance twice last year which I didn’t take because I didn’t want to delay my B/K purchase. It’s hard to come by but not considered a quota.
Thank you! Do you know if it will be the same prespend as your first bag?
My ratio is nearly the same each time, in different categories. I don’t know exact amount but I would say 1.5:1 is a safe bet. Larger ticket items counts for more (5k for fine jewelry > 5k worth of shoes).

If I am not wrong, Contance isn’t a quota bag. I have been offered the Constance twice last year which I didn’t take because I didn’t want to delay my B/K purchase. It’s hard to come by but not considered a quota.

My ratio is nearly the same each time, in different categories. I don’t know exact amount but I would say 1.5:1 is a safe bet. Larger ticket items counts for more (5k for fine jewelry > 5k worth of shoes).
Thank you! Ughhh I was offered my first quota last year and it was 2.5:1 so that means that’s how much I need to spend for my next one 😭

• Wow
Reactions: BMO_3 and BreezyE