Cartier Small Trinity Ring - opinions?

FruitBag

Jul 16, 2021
Does anyone have the small trinity ring and could share their experience and how you like the ring? What are your thoughts - is the small one or the big / normal one "better"?

I don’t have it but I tried on both.
I think it depends on finger length and hand size.
While I think they both looked fine on me, I have small hands (and short fingers) and my husband preferred the small size over the regular.

Here’s the regular size.
IMG_0447.jpeg

Here’s the small size.
IMG_0444.jpeg

(My fingers may appear long but that’s just because of my nails lol)

I agree. Get the one which fits your hands best. I have regulars for ring finger left hand and one for my right hand pinky. Might even get a larger model as it's more statement, all to be worn together.

Reactions: lill_canele
I wish they still had the REALLY small one—the one sometimes referred to as the “skinny Trinity.” It seems to be the only one you can realistically stack with.

It all depends on what you want to do with the ring and the proportions of your hands. I’ve got the classic one (I think) and I love it alone as a RHR, but I cannot stack it. Idk if I could stack with the smaller one or not but next time i’m in a store I may try it to see.

Reactions: beauxgoris
Does anyone have the small trinity ring and could share their experience and how you like the ring? What are your thoughts - is the small one or the big / normal one "better"?
I have the small from 6 or 7yr ago. At that time I did not know they have different sizes and I preferred smaller rings. But now I feel I should have gotten the classic size. Oh well....

I have it, I do like it but am bummed how quickly it lost its' high shine finish. I also wonder if I should have gone for the regular size. My hands are very small as I'm only 4'10" but I wear a regular love ring with no problem.

I have it, I do like it but am bummed how quickly it lost its' high shine finish. I also wonder if I should have gone for the regular size. My hands are very small as I'm only 4'10" but I wear a regular love ring with no problem.
Same thing happens to the regular size as well. I had the regular size classic Trinity ring, and it got dull/scratched up very quickly. I only had it for a little over a year, but decided to sell it to Fashionphile. It didn't look very good. I wore everyday though, so maybe it's not meant to be worn so often.

I have the small with the diamonds and love it. I was surprised how ’grey’ toned the white gold was against my skin tone and when I put on the diamond version the band really popped. I love it and the small size on me.

I just realized I got my regular Trinity 30 years ago from my first job bonus. I also have a small model I got a few years ago for my ring finger. Just tried wearing them with my JUC - it’s a bit much for me but you can see how the sizes relate to each other. For perspective the regular is a size 52, and the small is a 49 but both are just a smidge loose, esp now with cooler weather.

Attachments

• BE256494-E902-4BC0-BF43-2096DC9FE18A.jpeg
    BE256494-E902-4BC0-BF43-2096DC9FE18A.jpeg
    124.3 KB · Views: 369
I would say my hands are med (for a woman).

I have two Small Trinities (I have quite a few Trinity rings). One, I either stack with a Classic size (not classic colour) on my middle finger or I wear alone on my pointer finger.

The other Small, another ltd ed, I could only get in a size that fit a ring finger, but it works well.

I think they have enough presence on their own, or you can stack them. For a pinky finger ring, they would be perfect.

I would say my hands are med (for a woman).

I have two Small Trinities (I have quite a few Trinity rings). One, I either stack with a Classic size (not classic colour) on my middle finger or I wear alone on my pointer finger.

The other Small, another ltd ed, I could only get in a size that fit a ring finger, but it works well.

I think they have enough presence on their own, or you can stack them. For a pinky finger ring, they would be perfect.
Stack Trinity rings? Wow, never heard of. Do you have pics?