Off-topic, but ouhow sweet is my DH?

kimberf

Loves the Lindy!
O.G.
Mar 8, 2007
I'm about 9 weeks pregnant. Not too bad so far. Really tired, a little queasy sometimes, mild headache almost every day, but not vomiting, so hey, I'll take it.

DH is being really sweet and supportive. I mentioned today that I was craving this peach galette thing that Whole Foods has. He went there after the gym tonight, and comes home with: 1 small peach berry pie, 1 small blackberry pie, 1 peach cobbler, 1 large peach frangipani tart. Apparently they didn't have the galette and he wanted to make sure there was at least one thing I'd like. I was totally cracking up as he kept pulling pie after pie out of the bag.

Wonder what he'd do if I told him I'm craving a Balenciaga handbag...:nuts:

:roflmfao: i can just picture him pulling out caramel, eggplant, chocolate, cinnamon, blueberry, olive....am i missing any other bbags....oops i meant food!!;)

That is so sweet of him!

As for the pies, I was thinking in terms of bbag colors as well, lol.

Congrats to you as well! You will definitely deserve a bag or two! ;)

:roflmfao: i can just picture him pulling out caramel, eggplant, chocolate, cinnamon, blueberry, olive....am i missing any other bbags....oops i meant food!!;)
:graucho:How about tomato, sandstone (what, my kids ate sand when they were little!), pumpkin, orange, bubblegum and truffles for dessert, cognac for a night toddy - oops, only for DH, would you prefer a little cafe??? You have an adorable husband!!!:yes: