opinions please please

I like the shape of the satchel, and I like the turnlock on top, it's easier to access than a zipper.

I just don't like the brown straps with the black bag. It looks wrong to me. The brown seems too bright for the black and it doesn't look good together. *to me anyway*

Now I really like the mineral one. :smile:

I LOVE this satchel in the mineral color. I'm just not crazy about the light brown straps with the black one. Something about it doesn't look right. Just my opinion. If you want black, I think the ALL black leather Chelsea satchel is better looking and its cheaper. Good Luck with your decision. :smile:

I think it is pretty- but I have not seen it in person.

10963_B4BK-1_d2.jpg

I LOVE this satchel in the mineral color. I'm just not crazy about the light brown straps with the black one. Something about it doesn't look right. Just my opinion. If you want black, I think the ALL black leather Chelsea satchel is better looking and its cheaper. Good Luck with your decision. :smile:

I agree! Something about the light brown straps w/ the black leather that I dont like....I LOVE this bag in toffee though, AND I LOVE the Chelsea satchel in signature...khaki/tobacco...I am considering that one for MYSELF..if I can EVER make up my mind!!!! LOLOL

I just merged 2 of your threads as you posted the same thing twice.
Actually, you posted the same thing 3 times but I'll leave your "Hi" thread as it was also an introducion.
Please only post a question once, we don't allow duplicates.
Thanks!