Anyone know if I can still get this bag anywhere?

^ the seller refused to take pictures for you?! that doesn't make any sense from a seller's standpoint. i thought you were supposed to do everything you could in order to sell the bag. did he/she at least give you an excuse for why they couldn't or wouldn't take the photos? i mean, come on, at least say your camera was broken or something!

^ the seller refused to take pictures for you?! that doesn't make any sense from a seller's standpoint. i thought you were supposed to do everything you could in order to sell the bag. did he/she at least give you an excuse for why they couldn't or wouldn't take the photos? i mean, come on, at least say your camera was broken or something!

Yeah I thought that was really weird. I'm used to people making excuses but this guy just said he would not take additional pictures. The bag could be authentic but who wants to do business with that kind of seller? :rolleyes:

interesting. i saw 3 of them on ebay today, but i'm not 100% sure about their authenticity...

what about bloomingdales or saks? i used to scour those sites when i was looking for my quilted blake. i ended up getting mine on ebay though...

darn, the bloomie's website doesn't have it anymore, and bluebee only has the white chiffon one. can you call and ask those dept stores if they have it in stock?

interesting. i saw 3 of them on ebay today, but i'm not 100% sure about their authenticity...

what about bloomingdales or saks? i used to scour those sites when i was looking for my quilted blake. i ended up getting mine on ebay though...

darn, the bloomie's website doesn't have it anymore, and bluebee only has the white chiffon one. can you call and ask those dept stores if they have it in stock?

Yea, tried the dept store route. So far, no one has black. They only have brown or chalk in stock and I'm only in the market for black. I emailed bag.lover's contacts so hopefully I'll hear back from them w/ good news!

Yea, tried the dept store route. So far, no one has black. They only have brown or chalk in stock and I'm only in the market for black. I emailed bag.lover's contacts so hopefully I'll hear back from them w/ good news!
oh darn, that's too bad. i'll keep my eyes open for you!

i hope you find one soon! :yes: