Is Valsav only for men?

Caesar Salad

May 10, 2007
For those who have this luggage, it this very masculine?
Does it suit women?? :confused1: I want to get this for my auntie for her birthday as she travels quite often.... She has got a keepall already... Not sure if i should get her this.. or another keepall (she absolutley adores keepalls).

Personally I think the Valsav is very structure and chic to carry :yes: but it seems it is a tiny bit too rectangle and bulky for female? Appreciate if any of you can give me some advice... and I need to get the present by this weekend ;)
Here is the pic:

Attachments

• valsav.jpg
    valsav.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 68
I tried on the Valsav a while ago, and it did seem rather bulky to me. It looked better on my DH.

But my main concern w/ the bag is the fold. I worry the canvas would eventually crack.

If your aunt loves Keepalls, I cannot recommend the Carryall enough. It's such a chic & feminine bag and would be the perfect size for her.

I tried on the Valsav a while ago, and it did seem rather bulky to me. It looked better on my DH.

But my main concern w/ the bag is the fold. I worry the canvas would eventually crack.

If your aunt loves Keepalls, I cannot recommend the Carryall enough. It's such a chic & feminine bag and would be the perfect size for her.

oh that is a good point.. i never think of it..

Well, it is a nice bag but a little on the square side. I like the look of the new waterproof keepall that is out now and I believe it comes with a shoulder strap too. I'm not sure if that matters or not for your aunt. I'm sure that she will love whatever you get for her. Let us know what you decide.