Scarves …..Hermès Fall/Winter 2023 Scarves…..

Updating list to include new format, Twill Up:

Twilly
Cavalcades (Laurence Bourthoumieux)
Epaulettes de Gala (Internal creation)
Hermès Story (Jonathan Burton)
La Pattiserie Francaise Charm
Mille Et Un Lapins (Shinsuke Kawahara)
Pantin City (Mamadou Cissé)
Parade en Fanfare (Tong Ren)
Super Silk Quest (Elias Kafouros)

Twill Up
Mille Et Un Lapins Souatine (Shinsuke Kawahara)
Parade en Fanfare Souatine (Tong Ren)

45cm Gavroche
Bride de Gala Tartan (Hugo Grygkar)
Carres Volants (Pierre Marie)
Jeu des Omnibus Remix (Gianpaolo Pagni)

55cm Bandana
All Aboard! (Sophie Koechlin)
Chorus Stellarum (Daiske Nomura)

70cm Vintage Silk
Au Royaume d'Helios (Matthieu Cossé)
En Studio (Carine Brancowitz)
Is This A Love Story? (Internal creation)
Pampa (Jean De Fougerolle)

90cm Twill Silk
Ca Decoiffe! (Baptiste Virot)
Cavalier en Formes (Gianpaolo Pagni)
Figure Artistique (Florence Manlik)
La Vallée de Cristal (Ugo Bienvenu)
Lettres Equestres (Internal Creation)
Mille et un Lapins (Shinsuke Kawahara)
Pantin City (Mamadou Cissé)
Planifleurs (Christine Henry)

90cm Double Face Twill Silk
Brandebourgs Fleuri (Cathy Latham)
Les 12 Leopards (Jin Kwon)
Sous le Charme d'Orphee (Alice Shirley)
Tapis de Selle (Internal Creation)

Giant Triangle Cashmere/Silk
Les Voitures a Transformation (Françoise de La Perrière)
Masan & Masan (Terawat Teankaprasith)

140cm CSGM
Clair de Lune (Dmitri Rybaltchenko)
Dressage Tressage (Virgine Jamin)
En Liberte! (Carine Brankowitz)
L'Instruction du Roy Bayadère (Henri d'Origny)
Le Jaguar et le Colibri (Montserrat Lugo)
Voitures en Equilibre (Daiske Nomura)
Zouaves et Dragons Bandana (Virginie Jamin)

Exceptional
90cm Embroidered Grand Apparat
90cm Wow Marble Silk
Twilly Cliquetis Finesse

Capsule Collection
Twilly Bouclerie Modern Plumetis
70cm Bouclerie Modern Plumetis

Men's

Losange GM

Galop'H (Anamorphée)
Sangles En Zigzag (Virginie Jamin)

Rectangle
Cheval Dechaine (Dimitri Rybaltchenko)
Hippographe (Anne-Margot Ramstein)
Imprimeur Flou (Virginie Jamin, Anne Klepper & Veronika Wildgruber)
Les Sangles en Finesse (Joachim Metz)

Muffler
Chaine d'Ancre Optique
Clic Clac
Double Bouclette - Exceptionale
Qiviuk - Exceptionale

65cm Cashmere/Silk
Velký Lov Fringed Square (Jaroslav Sůra)

80cm Fringed Silk
Ex-Libris (Hugo Grygkar)

100cm Cashmere/Silk
First & Chic (Dawid Ryski)
Horse Reality (Daiske Nomura)
Rocabar de Ribe (Dimitri Rybaltchenko)
Wild Rhythm (Virginie Jamin)

Dear @LKBNOLA , @Ashanti_Rose, @redheaddem and @Jereni
Your kind words have made my day brighter. I am grateful for your encouragement to hold onto my blue scarf. :flowers:
I love this one on you @SilkCouture-- the colors are so crisp and clear -- that blue royal really really suits you and the various shadings of rose/pink/soft red are fabulous against your skin. Awaiting the comparison!

It looks beautiful on you. The blue provides a nice contrast to busy design and doesn't let the details to get lost.

Congratulations @HermesEchidna!
Such wonderful colors on you!

Oh yes, this looks really lovely! It ties really well and I love those pops of colour!

What a fresh and striking colour way! Love that blue!

Very pretty and vibrant blue!!!

Thank you for clarifying! I like that picture of it against your jacket. I will say I LOVE the tone of green they have in this cw and I wish there was more of it in the design and perhaps less yellow. We’ll see…

Yay! I haven’t seen it pop up on the U.S. site yet. I’m a little worried we may not get that one.

I think the blue one looks STUNNING on you but I’m biased.

Would you be willing to share more photos of the orange and black on that you have in the box?

Reactions: redheaddem
I was able to make a quick visit to the store today. Tried on what they had in from the FW collection. I could only make some very quick photos, so excuse the quality of them. I share them anyway in case it is useful to someone. I did not take anything home at this stage…

View attachment 5817932

View attachment 5817933

View attachment 5817934

View attachment 5817935

View attachment 5817936

View attachment 5817937

So fun!!! Thanks for sharing mod shots! I love that first one on you, and all the PeFs of course :lol:

Reactions: TubaMiniKitty
So fun!!! Thanks for sharing mod shots! I love that first one on you, and all the PeFs of course :lol:
It was really fun to be in the store for once! I will try to go more often for sure!

I like the first one too, and the first PeF in particular. It’s cw 10 and I think it would look amazing on you!

How many PeF do you have right now? I know you have Bleu Nuit but there are others no? :P

• Haha
Reactions: Jereni
I was able to make a quick visit to the store today. Tried on what they had in from the FW collection. I could only make some very quick photos, so excuse the quality of them. I share them anyway in case it is useful to someone. I did not take anything home at this stage…

View attachment 5817932

View attachment 5817933

View attachment 5817934

View attachment 5817935

View attachment 5817936

View attachment 5817937
@redheaddem love the csgm! Which one is this? I admire your self restraint to bring home any of these scarves. :tup:

View attachment 5817932

View attachment 5817933

View attachment 5817934

View attachment 5817935

View attachment 5817936

View attachment 5817937
Wow! I second @mktlim admiring your restraint @redheaddem. I think the Triangle Geant with the green border and orange striped hem looks amazing on you and the cw10 Parade en Fanfare is stunning with your coloring and they are too such very different types of Hermes designs to enjoy and add to your growing collection. The Planifleurs is very close to your beloved Robe Legere gavroches, no? But you are smart to take it a bit slow and be sure you love what you buy...

I like the first one too, and the first PeF in particular. It’s cw 10 and I think it would look amazing on you!

How many PeF do you have right now? I know you have Bleu Nuit but there are others no? :P

That’s nice of you thank you! I just have these two pieces so far. I haven’t had a chance to try on cw 09 or 10 yet.

5A438BDC-B97B-47AD-8A2F-C09A3D4387E0.jpeg

View attachment 5817932

View attachment 5817933

View attachment 5817934

View attachment 5817935

View attachment 5817936

View attachment 5817937
Thanks for the photos. Photos IRL are always useful. Other than the pink Planifleurs IMO they don't do anything for you, & given the recent price increases I think we should each be thoughtful about our purchases. Just my opion...

@redheaddem love the csgm! Which one is this? I admire your self restraint to bring home any of these scarves. :tup:
Thank you! I was actually in the store to pick up a little Lanternes gavroche from SS2023 I reserved. That made it easier to resist the rest for now :cool:
Wow! I second @mktlim admiring your restraint @redheaddem. I think the Triangle Geant with the green border and orange striped hem looks amazing on you and the cw10 Parade en Fanfare is stunning with your coloring and they are too such very different types of Hermes designs to enjoy and add to your growing collection. The Planifleurs is very close to your beloved Robe Legere gavroches, no? But you are smart to take it a bit slow and be sure you love what you buy...
Thank you LKBNOLA! The CSGT and the cw 10 PeF appeal to me the most as well! But I feel it is a bit early for me to already buy FW23. The pink Planifleurs is indeed to similar to my Robe Légère, so that is not an option!

It is a lot of fun though to discover and try on all those beauties! I cannot wait to see what everyone will get :biggrin:
This is from Mai Tai Collection. Sadly for all of us she no longer sells scarf rings-- these are reversible. This one is bubblegum pink on the opposite side! Hermes did make a set of three colored chain d'ancre rings -- you can occasionally find those at resellers. Other good places to look are Its All Goode, Carre de Paris (lovely horn and wood rings) and Etsy!
View attachment 5818019

Ooh thank you so much! I will definitely check those places!
That’s nice of you thank you! I just have these two pieces so far. I haven’t had a chance to try on cw 09 or 10 yet.

View attachment 5818066

Ah yes, that gorgeous Twilly, I remember now! I hope you get the chance to try on the others, I have a feeling you might succumb to one or two more :graucho:
Thanks for the photos. Photos IRL are always useful. Other than the pink Planifleurs IMO they don't do anything for you, & given the recent price increases I think we should each be thoughtful about our purchases. Just my opion...

You are welcome!

Reactions: Jereni and HolyC