Help me choose please

Hello everyone,

I will be purchasing my first Spy in a few weeks and I would like to know if you all can help me choose between the Zucca spy with lamb? handles or a black leather one? I am really excited but don't know which one to purchase for my first bag???

Thanks!

Hey there! Funny, the Fendi Spy has been on my mind too! Initially I despised the Spy, but seeing in the Zucca style a few months ago made me change my mind. I'm going to get it soon.

Honestly, I don't think you can go wrong with either. I'm no Spy expert, but I find the Zucca to work well with both casual and more formal outfits. Good luck with whichever one you choose! :tup:

If you plan to use the bag everyday I would go with the Zucca ( i have one and love it) but if not, go with the black leather. A all leather spy is on my to do list and I dont plan to use it as a everyday bag.

Does anyone know where I can find the Zucca? I had it in my shopping cart on Saks website but now it is saying it is sold out. I also called them and they said they are sold out in all of their stores. I am sad now!!! I think I want Zucca first if I can find it and then I will work on black leather and maybe another. These are addictive and I don't even own one yet. :drool:

If you plan to use the bag everyday I would go with the Zucca ( i have one and love it) but if not, go with the black leather. A all leather spy is on my to do list and I dont plan to use it as a everyday bag.

Any particular reason you would not use an all leather spy as an every day bag???

Does anyone know where I can find the Zucca? I had it in my shopping cart on Saks website but now it is saying it is sold out. I also called them and they said they are sold out in all of their stores. I am sad now!!! I think I want Zucca first if I can find it and then I will work on black leather and maybe another. These are addictive and I don't even own one yet. :drool:
I just saw one at my local Saks a couple of days ago. Call 305-666-1711(Miami) and ask for Krizia. She's an absolute sweetheart.

Tough choice, I was going to say zucca..its a great casual bag. But then the all leather is :drool:. Both seem to be in stock often in stores, atleast around where I live the those are the two that seem to always be there. They're so popular that real used ones pop up on ebay often as well. If possible try to check out an all leather one in a store to get an idea. If you're like me you'll end up getting both.......eventually..

I think both are great options. I have the zucca in the baby size and it goes with a lot of outfits and "pops" more than a black one would. Try to picture which one would go with more of your outfits and get that one.