New: Ignore Forums and Threads

My Ignore function hasn't been working all week. Here's one example: There is something about Cassie is on my New Posts feed but I have that thread set to Ignore.

I find the Ignore function to be so helpful when it's working. SOS!!!

View attachment 5093223

View attachment 5093224
@Vlad I, too, am noticing this. It’s not every thread I’ve ignored, just this one at the moment:

Attachments

• CED70DBE-01FB-411A-99E4-EC01089FCF13.jpeg
    CED70DBE-01FB-411A-99E4-EC01089FCF13.jpeg
    116.7 KB · Views: 18
I'm trying to ignore the Meghan Markle thread but it still appears in my feed. I like to see new posts and that thread is always near the top of new posts. I want to not see it. If I click it, I can see that I have it on ignore
ignored fervor.png

But if I go to Feeds --> Threads, it was just there, 4th at the top

markle near top.png

What am I doing wrong? Also, when I go to the "Ignoring" section of my preferences, there's nothing listed under ignored threads

not ignoring.png

Please help

Reactions: QuelleFromage
I'm trying to ignore the Meghan Markle thread but it still appears in my feed. I like to see new posts and that thread is always near the top of new posts. I want to not see it. If I click it, I can see that I have it on ignore
View attachment 5619895

View attachment 5619900

What am I doing wrong? Also, when I go to the "Ignoring" section of my preferences, there's nothing listed under ignored threads

View attachment 5619905

Please help

Definitely a bug, going to have the developers look into it!

View attachment 5619895

View attachment 5619900

View attachment 5619905

Please help
I believe this issue should be resolved now!

• Thanks
Reactions: nyeredzi
I rarely pop in on purse forum unfortunately anymore. It was once a real joy to come here. Unfortunately ever since the racists against Meghan took over that celebrity thread, I’ve pretty much left. Ignoring that thread is not the solution to helping me think this is a welcome space for non-white purse lovers. I even hesitate in letting you (vlad, megs, swanky) all know this.

I rarely pop in on purse forum unfortunately anymore. It was once a real joy to come here. Unfortunately ever since the racists against Meghan took over that celebrity thread, I’ve pretty much left. Ignoring that thread is not the solution to helping me think this is a welcome space for non-white purse lovers. I even hesitate in letting you (vlad, megs, swanky) all know this.
you might be surprised to find that many in that thread are non-white purse lovers. actually, based on my extensive experience there, most are non-white, non US-based. I find this comment of yours very racist, implying people who participate there are white.