$280 Louboutins at NM!!!!!

WTF is going on? LOL I think it's a typo, but they have to honor it. I ordered one in each color.

What size did you get jfhave? I don't have a sling in Louboutin so I wasn't sure. If you could help me out, I would appreciate it! Thanks. :smile:

I got the black, but am thinking I should get back on that and get the cream ones too...who knows though, NM has taken an order from me in the past just to cancel it a few days later...I will be pissed!!!! I already ordered some sole stopperz for them!!!!

WTF is going on? LOL I think it's a typo, but they have to honor it. I ordered one in each color.

What size did you get jfhave? I don't have a sling in Louboutin so I wasn't sure. If you could help me out, I would appreciate it! Thanks. :smile:

sorry, I read your question wrong.. I got a size 39...

I bought both colors too! I didn't know what size to get though. I'm normally a size 8, and I got 38.5. I hope that's right. =( I normally would get the 39, but since they are open, you can't really get pads in case they are big...plus the may stretch and being the are slingbacks, you don't want them to stretch too much!