Yay or Nay...?

Butterfly*

Dancing with Myself
Jul 13, 2007
These YOZE KUBRIKs finally arrived today (after waiting several months). I had a gift certificate for $430, so I got them for less. Although, I do love these, I'm still on the fence. So, I thought I'd ask what you lovely girls thought about them...yay or nay?

(I used flash for the second photo)

Attachments

• 100_5019_1.jpg
    100_5019_1.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 83
  • 100_5023_1.jpg
    100_5023_1.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 99
  • 100_5026_1.jpg
    100_5026_1.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 47
  • 100_5030_1.jpg
    100_5030_1.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 66
Ok, I'm jealous. I was just showing a g/f those today and saying "OMG I NEEEEEEEEEEED THOSE"! LOL

If you don't keep them, you can send them my way. hehe

what's making you doubt them?
The colors. I know it has a pretty neutral pallet, but I'm not sure if it's very flattering against my skin tone.

(I'm on a huge "Is this unflattering against my skintone" deal, if you haven't noticed)

If you don't keep them, you can send them my way. hehe
You'll be the 1st to know if I decide to give them up. ;)

i am going for nay, too busy for me and not a "practical" shoe that i would wear alot.
I know. But, most of the CLs I have are "impractical"... that's why I love them!

(this is how I justify raking out considerable amounts of moolah, btw. If I wanted "simple' pumps, I'd get them much cheaper from another designer ...is this crazy or (in a wierd way) practical!?) :wacko: :P

Ok, this is not having to do with the shoes, but b/c I'm computer illiterate apparently...can somebody explain to me how you put multiple quotes within a reply? I have not figured it out yet and I absolutely do not like posting multiple times in a row. LOL

I like that style (although not madly in love) but my sweet SA at the CL boutique actually told me not to get it....LOL. I guess he knows my style too well and knows what I will and will not get tired of. He says that shoe catches on fabric, threads, anything loose really easily......and isn't the easiest to wear. For that price tag (I believe it's close to $1k) I passed....although it is one GORGEOUS shoe!