Would This Be OK...Braccialetto Without Zipper Head...?

Yah fumo has citta inside and I guess if it doesn't bother you that it's missing a zipper pull and it's a good price for you then I'd say go for it.

The main thing is if the missing zipper pull isn't an issue for you personally :yes:

Riri isn't going to replace that zipper for you. You might be able to buy a new zipper from them, but unless you have awesome sewing skills, I don't see that angle going anywhere useful.

IMO a broken Braccialetto isn't worth even $20.

I don't think it's just the zipper pull... I think the main compartment is actually missing the zipper zipper part :weird: I took off my zipper pulls on my braccialetto they get in the way

I already have too many Qees (I have a signed Dalek!) so that isnt a problem. I dont think I would even use the zipper compartments, just use it as a bracelet, then the zipper head isnt needed? Are there two zipper compartments on these? Ive never owned one before

Well I got it today and NOT happy! There is writing on the inside of the good zipper with big black permanant marker, a number of sorts? Also the other size the zipped has ripped away from the side leaving a huge gape and white stuffinf falling out. I know I only paid $20 for this but I would NOT have bid on this had I known. Plus the seller didnt put enough postage on it and I had to pay more at the PO!

Well I got it today and NOT happy! There is writing on the inside of the good zipper with big black permanant marker, a number of sorts? Also the other size the zipped has ripped away from the side leaving a huge gape and white stuffinf falling out. I know I only paid $20 for this but I would NOT have bid on this had I known. Plus the seller didnt put enough postage on it and I had to pay more at the PO!
I'm sorry. File a claim that the item was not as described, maybe? I'm not sure how all that stuff works, but the marker & extent of the damage wasn't mentioned right? :tdown: