Best bag for clemence etoupe? Birkin, Bolide, Kelly or Lindy?

Etoupe clemence looks best in which bag?

• Birkin

• Bolide

• Kelly

• Lindy

Results are only viewable after voting.

jedimaster

O.G.
Dec 21, 2006
I am interested in which bag you feel is the best presentation of the etoupe color in clemence leather (and why).
Personally, I think they are all great, but that the Lindy and Kelly are especially spectacular in etoupe; bolide for some reason, not so great in this color.

I voted for Kelly, just because I own it in etoupe Clemence (see Reference - Colours / Brown section), and I love it. However, I think Etoupe Clemence looks great in a Lindy as well as a Birkin! Very tough choice. No opinion on Bolide, though.

I love :heart: the Birkin in etoupe clemence (although it's heavy!!)...why?

It looks a little drap on a Bolide IMO and although it looks great on a Lindy, I prefer Lindys in "WOW" colors.....so that leaves the BIRKIN!! A smart casual color in a smart casual Hermes bag that has hardware showing (seems I like the modest hardware-bearing bags in bright colors)....

JMO - love etoupe clemence in any H bag....just more in some :yes:!

Kelly. I've seen it IRL and wow, beautiful bag that is good casual or slightly dressy.
^^^^ Exactly what I was going to say.
But an Etoupe Birkin is also incredibly stunning.

I personally think the Lindy is better in either brights or
"plain" basics (black or gold). I think it's because to me the Lindy is a FUN bag and the color Etoupe is just so refined; I prefer the color in other shapes.

I haven't seen a Bolide in Etoupe yet, but I have a feeling I would like it.

Etoupe Clemence - I like it on most of the bags except Lindy, personally, I preferred the etoupe swift on Lindy. :heart:

Since I can only vote for 1, I voted for Kelly, becos of the leather, most are worried bout clemence slouching. But the structure of kelly will not allow it slouch that much.

I saw etoupe bolide mou but I like the rigid better and the cherve in etoupe is really TDF! :drool:

Etoupe Clemence - I like it on most of the bags except Lindy, personally, I preferred the etoupe swift on Lindy. :heart:

Since I can only vote for 1, I voted for Kelly, becos of the leather, most are worried bout clemence slouching. But the structure of kelly will not allow it slouch that much.

I saw etoupe bolide mou but I like the rigid better and the cherve in etoupe is really TDF! :drool:

princessfrog, have I told you I like the way you analyse and think? I can't agree more with you! I likey!

I have resisted replying because I vote all!! I love etoupe so much- it's one of my favorite colors. If push comes to shove I would have to say a birkin-it is such an elegant color on the birkin.

Oh gee. I am trying to decide whether to request a kelly or birkin bag in this color and leather.....I think the color looks better/darker in clemence, but I tend to like birkin bags a little better in togo due to the weight. I dunno what to do. I like to be more decisive than this.
I suppose two bags in the same color (except for black, of course you have to have one of everything in black - LOL) but different leathers might be a bit much, right?