Abit upset.. lost a wattle..

princessfrog

so you Kelly?
Nov 22, 2006
During lunch time, I found a small piece of leather on my chicken keycharm is missing, I think it fell out. My rooster has a missing wattles .. I don't know if H can do anything about it :cry: any ideas, ladies?

Oh no! I'm sorry about your keychain! It's definitely worth a try to see if Hermes can replace the, um, wattle.

But I have to admit the thread title is really, really funny.

ETA: I think a wattle is the part of a chicken's neck that hangs down...sort of part of its cheeks/part of its chin.

PF - I am sorry this happened to you but I have to admit to having a little lol about his wattle falling off :shocked:

I would show them at the boutique next time you're there.

tricia.. it's obvious ... right?? missing wattle!! :sad:

I got the rooster cos it is my DH chinese horrorscope!

Yeah, it's kinda obvious and ...... funny too!! :P Sorry!

Hmmm... Could it be a sign? Maybe you want to warn your DH to be careful about things on the right side of his face? His ear, or shaving on the right cheek, or..............

Yeah, it's kinda obvious and ...... funny too!! :P Sorry!

Hmmm... Could it be a sign? Maybe you want to warn your DH to be careful about things on the right side of his face? His ear, or shaving on the right cheek, or..............

u know our minds do wander alot... :roflmfao:

It's so obvious urgh! I don't know if H can fix it or should I just go out and find another rooster. :sad:

OK - so at least you can see the funny side ;) (phew)

I think he's kinda cute with only one wattle - poor little chickie... surely you wouldn't look for a new rooster :cry: