I DID snort my dad's ashes

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
ummm, OH MY GAWD!!! You can't make this stuff up!!

10916645.jpg

Keith Richards: 'I DID snort my dad's ashes'

08/06/2007 3:00 PM, Yahoo! Music
courtesy of NME.com

Rolling Stones guitarist Keith Richards has confirmed that he did snort his father's ashes, as he told NME.com earlier this year.
Richards originally claimed he was misquoted, after his publicists attempted to quash the story.
Richards, who last weekend claimed he would live to the age of 150, revealed that although he did snort his father, he did not mix his ashes with cocaine, as his previous NME.com quote implied.
"The cocaine bit was rubbish," he said. "I said I chopped him up like cocaine, not with.
"I pulled the lid off [my father's urn] and out comes a bit of dad on the dining room table," Richards continued. "I'm going, 'I can't use the brush and dustpan for this. "What I found out is that ingesting your ancestors is a very respectable way of...y'know, he went down a treat."

ok thats just sick! why would you want to open the urn in the first place? check that you have enough stuff and the crematory didn't rid you off? But i admit i would be in a pickle if a loved one was spilt. how would you pick it up? my friend was cleaning her garage and being careless she wanted to see the underside of the urn (she didn't realize it was a urn?!) and her grandmother spilled all over the floor. Only afterwards did she realize what had happened. she left the garage door open till the wind had blown all the ash out because she didn't want to touch it.

my friend was cleaning her garage and being careless she wanted to see the underside of the urn (she didn't realize it was a urn?!) and her grandmother spilled all over the floor. Only afterwards did she realize what had happened. she left the garage door open till the wind had blown all the ash out because she didn't want to touch it.

Oh My....:wtf: