SCP Updates

rensky

ban BAN ban!!
O.G.
Jul 5, 2006
went there today! they re-organized the store a bit. the amarante collection was put together with the MC collection, whereas the damier collection was put together with the epi in ivoire collection. as usual, the monogram collection was put together with the epi collection (other colors like red and black).

i saw the mini lockit (keychain? small coin purse?) it's adorable! love the craftsmanship. but at the price of ~$1.2k, i can easily get 2 bags!

the "croc" collection of MC is really pretty too! saw the pink and the purple one. i really dont know their names, so sorry.

tried on the manhattan PM, batignolles vertical, and epi petit noe. loved the manhattan. :heart: it's so classic...HMMMMM...:graucho::drool:. also loved the BV...the BH doesn't look good on me! one day..one day! as for the petit noe...it looked bulky by my side...so i passed! also fell in love with the epi speedies...i don't know but i've been craving for some epi ...and the manhattan PM!

again, asked for the new catalogue and Laura said its not released yet!

this time, i didn't see any azur bags...i think they're all sold out! but the accessories are still there...if anyone wants them, go to SCP LV!

on a separate note, ended the short trip with 2 masks, a moisturizer, lip gloss, facial cleanser, and toner from lancome and prescriptives. gotta keep that face clean and sparkling when using my beloved bags!

haven't posted in the forum for a long time! hope u guys liked my small and short update!

Yes. Was there today. Just to let you all know there are not only 1 but three Louis Vuitton boutiques!! One at Saks, Bloomingdales, plus the store. It really was heaven.

I think its interesting to read about what different stores carry. I've never seen that LE lockit cles, except on ebay....Wish they'd let us take pics!!