Balenciaga RAOK Reveal Thread!!!!!

I got a present from my buddy yesterday! It was a great surprise getting it so early - thank you! I was sent a Petit Bateau shirt, a perfume sample, and candy :graucho:

I love the shirt; it fits perfectly, and my bf thinks it's very sexy :P And the Hugo Boss perfume was actually one of my favorites until my mom stole my bottle.

Thank you buddy! :yahoo:

Attachments

• present1.JPG
    present1.JPG
    174.6 KB · Views: 181
  • shirt cropped.jpg
    shirt cropped.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 149
Yay I received my first gift!!!:yahoo:
Thank you buddy! You are soo thoughtful!!

I received everything in a Chanel bag, so excited because we dont have a Chanel where I live!

My buddy got me a lovely grey scarf with herringbone creases in, I just wore it to the supermarket!:P
A gorgeous pink Dior lipgloss :heart: My fave!!
And some pretty pretty diamante drop earings, which are soo gorgeous I have got them in now!:tup:
And to top it all off, my wonderful buddy got me 3 fan cards with Japanese art on:nuts:. I love anything to:nuts: do with Japan, ahh buddy thank you soo much your the best!!

Heres the pics xx

drawing008.jpg

drawing010.jpg

To my buddy I am sending gifts to, just dropped it off at the PO so you should be getting it within the next few days xx

I got a present from my buddy yesterday! It was a great surprise getting it so early - thank you! I was sent a Petit Bateau shirt, a perfume sample, and candy :graucho:

I love the shirt; it fits perfectly, and my bf thinks it's very sexy :P And the Hugo Boss perfume was actually one of my favorites until my mom stole my bottle.

Thank you buddy! :yahoo:

Maedchen, you look hot in your Petit Bateau t-shirt! I love it!!!! And your drawstring pants - who are they by?