My last Chanels for a long time!

imgg

O.G.
Jul 26, 2006
I am so excited to finally say that my Chanel collection is finally complete. I have one more bag coming my way then my entire collection will be complete!! I am excited to invest my money in other ways but, I am also excited because I truly love all my bags.

Anyway here they are...

Dark Silver Reissue 226... Metallic Black 226.....and the diamond shine flap.

img5562qs1.jpg
img5557rb4.jpg
img5545il4.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_5834.JPG
    IMG_5834.JPG
    145.7 KB · Views: 273
  • IMG_5832.JPG
    IMG_5832.JPG
    96.6 KB · Views: 268
  • IMG_5811.JPG
    IMG_5811.JPG
    151.4 KB · Views: 354
  • IMG_5795.JPG
    IMG_5795.JPG
    129.2 KB · Views: 328
GG, omg, wow!!! :nuts: :drool: I love, love, love your dark silver and metallic black reissues (my metallic black 226 is on the way, yay! :smile:), and your diamond shine flap is truly a beauty!! :heart: :heart: You look fabulous with your new babies (also, could you possibly have a better body?!), and your family is simply TDF (the Bordeaux and purple LB are insane)!!! :love: :girlsigh: Have fun wearing all of your gorgeous babies... I'm know you'll turn heads everytime!! ;)

GG, omg, wow!!! :nuts: :drool: I love, love, love your dark silver and metallic black reissues (my metallic black 226 is on the way, yay! :smile:), and your diamond shine flap is truly a beauty!! You look fabulous with your new babies (also, could you possibly have a better body?!), and your family is simply TDF (the Bordeaux and purple LB are insane)!!! :love: :girlsigh: Have fun wearing all of your gorgeous babies... I'm know you'll turn heads everytime!! ;)

Thank you!!!

I am so excited to see your modeling pics of the blk metallic reissue. You are going to love it and I am so happy you were able to find one!!!!!:heart:

I think you are the queen of flaps. How many do you have? At least one in every color, right?