multicolor question

zodiac101

Jul 18, 2007
I just have a quick multicolor question....

For all the multicolor bags, and wallets and whatnot....are the colors are the same on EVERY bag, like the same position and everything?! or will it differ?

Say one purse goes:

Blue Red Yellow Green

Is it possible that another purse will go:

Yellow Blue Green Red

?

TIA :tup:

Color is not the same on every bag. Also there are NO red lv's
I just have a quick multicolor question....

For all the multicolor bags, and wallets and whatnot....are the colors are the same on EVERY bag, like the same position and everything?! or will it differ?

Say one purse goes:

Blue Red Yellow Green

Is it possible that another purse will go:

Yellow Blue Green Red

?

TIA :tup:

IE my speedy

the colors are the same across the bag but down the bag will be different. All depending on where it was cut, so the last cut off on the first bag will be the start of the second bag.. and so on
another
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
7c42_1.JPG

[/FONT]

7634_12.JPG
75b5_12.JPG

s.gif

s.gif

Sorry, I wasnt very clear on this. What im saying on this is, is EVERY bag the same? Color wise?

Like, say on the top of the bag, will EVERY SINGLE multi color bag of the same bag have the same colors?

Ok for instance:

Pochette #1
RED BLUE GREEN YELLOW

Pochette #2
RED BLUE GREEN YELLOW

Pochette #3
RED BLUE GREEN YELLOW

Pochette #4
YELLOW RED GREEN BLUE

Would #4 be a fake? Or are they just all different?

so i guess with the pictures it should help =) thats why with mc bags i have to choose carfully and make sure it has a lot of pinks and purples for me =)

Sorry, I wasnt very clear on this. What im saying on this is, is EVERY bag the same? Color wise?

Like, say on the top of the bag, will EVERY SINGLE multi color bag of the same bag have the same colors?

Ok for instance:

Pochette #1
RED BLUE GREEN YELLOW

Pochette #2
RED BLUE GREEN YELLOW

Pochette #3
RED BLUE GREEN YELLOW

Pochette #4
YELLOW RED GREEN BLUE

Would #4 be a fake? Or are they just all different?

No, they are not all the same. But the order of the colors is the same. For instance my black pochette may have a pinks and purples on it while yours may have blues and greens.

nm i misunderstood your question. no it won't always be the same. there are 3 sequences of LV colors. it just all depends on where the material was cut for the bag. this is why some people are picky about combos.