Yeah, broke ban with Stars Bandeau (pink)!

afcgirl

O.G.
Oct 30, 2006
I have been really good lately, but just had to get the Stars Bandeau in pink on eluxury. I have been coveting it since I first saw it and it is my first LV scarf. Isn't it also called etoile?

I really wanted a wallet too, but I restrained myself. :sweatdrop:

Thanks for sharing my excitement!

Now for a really dumb question: How do I post pics on here? What is a good website to upload pics or can I just attach them right on this website? TIA!

To upload pics, just post a reply message and below that message it says Manage Attachments, click on that, and you will see slots for photos. Click on Browse, and find the photo you want to upload. There is a maximum size for the photo so make sure it's within that size or the photo wont upload. Once you've chosen your photos click on Upload Photos, wait till its done then close the box and post your message.

Thanks everyone!

I tried to attach a photo to my thread in the past but it won't work--says my photo exceeds the maximum bandwith. Is there a way to reduce the photo bandwith? TIA!

Yup, it's also called Etoile. Congrats! I have the pink one and the blue ones.

For the pic, how are you trying to attach, just the pic from elux?

No, actually I was going to try to post personal pics of other bags I have that are on my computer. I have been wanting to post pics for a while but have always had problems.