Jan 12, 2006
eat your words LiLo!
from People:

Lindsay Lohan's Pre-DUI Interview: I Wouldn't Drive Drunk

FRIDAY AUGUST 03, 2007 03:50 PM EDT
By Stephen M. Silverman

Lindsay Lohan Photo by: Tony DiMaio / Shooting Star
lindsay_lohan5.jpg

Only 36 hours before her DUI crash on Memorial Day weekend, Lindsay Lohan vowed that she would not drive drunk.

Speaking over lunch at L.A.'s Ivy restaurant to Elle magazine for its September issue, the actress said that when it comes to living under the glare of paparazzi flashes, "It's scary … they're looking for me to, like, trip, so they can be like, 'Oh, Lindsay's wasted and driving drunk.' "

But, she insisted, she would never do that. "I wouldn't violate....I'm much more responsible than that. I would not do that," she added.

On July 24, after a 45-day stint at Promises rehab center following the May crash, Lohan, 21, was arrested again on suspicion of drunken driving after a car chase.

In the interview, she is also asked about being photographed in public not wearing any underwear. "It was once, and it was when I was in Venice," she replies. "And I was rushing through the room, threw the Prada dress on. And that's what happened. And I didn't even see the picture. I don't look at that s--- – that's gross. If I wear a dress I have underwear on."

Blaming the tabloids for distorting her life, Lohan says, "I hear things about the night before they even happened. Like, they said I was dating my best friend – the Samantha Ronson thing. She's my best friend!"

Another friend she mentions is former boyfriend, British TV personality Calum Best.

lindsay_lohan2_180.jpg
"I like him," she says. "He's me in male form. We're very similar. Stubborn, rebellious, very smart, coy, a little bit narcissistic – I think all actors have a little bit of that, and so they should."

Describing good times with Best, she says, "We'll be kidding around, like the other day when we were in the Bahamas ...I was walking by some mirror. And he caught me looking in the mirror and he goes, 'I caught that!' I was like, 'Damn, I look good!' "

Not that everyone is a friend, a lesson Lohan says that has learned the hard way. Of three very expensive watches that she had bought, including a rose-gold Rolex, she says, "They were stolen [because of my] not listening to the people who care about me saying, 'Be careful who you're with.' You know?'

I think she forgot about all those other times shes been photographed getting in and out of cars with no knickers on!
After two DUIs its pretty clear she has driven drunk.
Who is she kidding?..Not us!

She is such a moron! I cannot stand her, narcissistic doesn't even begin to describe her self infatuation ! Get over yourself and get sober before you hurt yourself or someone else.

I don't believe anything celebrities say nowdays. I mean that one time I flipped through Paris Hilton's "biography" (:shame:smile: and in it she said that she "only" drinks vitamin water when she goes out and parties.. riight Paris. Whatever you say.

Love Lindsay!Good for her!
I'm sorry. . . I'm trying very hard to stay respectful, but WTF!?:wtf:

Why "good for her"?
"Good for her" for lying and being caught SEVERAL times already for driving under the influence?
Or "good for her", she hasn't killed your or any of my family or friends yet?:confused1:

Oh! Or maybe "good for her" for assualting people and alledgedly kidnapping and running over some poor guy's foot, then blaming HIM?
I'm confused.

ITA. She is such an incredibly poor role model for young girls! And that recent arrest with those three allegedly kidnapped men, I'm thinking they don't run with LiLo's crowd. The story of how they came together doesn't make sense. I'm thinking... where could she have joined up with them... in a crack house?

I just heard on the radio today that she is on the brink of financial ruin also. I guess drugs are expensive. And so is supporting her attention-deprived, dysfunctional, and wannabe-Lindsay mom.

Such an embarrassment to society. She has screwed up SO many times, yet people still want to work with her and pay her millions. I wonder who will die first, her or Britney.

I'm sorry. . . I'm trying very hard to stay respectful, but WTF!?:wtf:

Why "good for her"?
"Good for her" for lying and being caught SEVERAL times already for driving under the influence?
Or "good for her", she hasn't killed your or any of my family or friends yet?:confused1:

Oh! Or maybe "good for her" for assualting people and alledgedly kidnapping and running over some poor guy's foot, then blaming HIM?
I'm confused.

:tup:

She was so cute in the Parent Trap... it's wierd to see this is how she turned out. She had better get a grip on herself and life before it's too late... She does have a promising career and she isn't a bad actress. Hate to see all that go to waste!