Damier Sophie debuts on ebay~

I am interested to see how many this seller lists because the stores here in Hawaii are being MANIACAL about this Damier Sophie thing. They only let us WL at one store and less than 1/3 who WLd at my store got calls for them. CRAZY! I thik they're less than 200 on the islands at this time unless they get another shipment and no one knows is they will.

Nowhere. There were only 70 and 50 sent to the two larger stores and 10 each to the smaller boutiques so by calculation that's about 160 Sophies sent to Hawaii. At one store alone there were 200 plus on the WL. We heard that stores were calling one another to see if people WLd at multiple stores and there were people who called really early to WL that are from Hawaii who did not get calls. I am not sure how they decided who got them.

Well, I am glad that I don't have to have one since I have the mono. But- I do hope that tPF members who really wanted one and don't have either get a chance. :smile:

I am still going to tell my brother to check Japan, but it is not a do or die situation IFYKWIM.:okay: