Recycling....

Jun 15, 2006
Does anyone know if you can recycle LV bags (the paper one's not the actually bags!)

I'm trying to reclaim my junkroom as a second bedroom/office and I have just counted 37 paper bags & envelopes in there I feel pretty bad just throwing them out but I don't want them.

Are recycling things funny about what types of paper they can recycle because I recall years ago they wouldn't take coloured paper or waxy/glossy paper do you know if it's possible as these are very thick and brown as you all know?

I feel bad because it's a pretty big pile....maybe I sign I shop too much??*gasp* NEVER

I put all my LV shopping bags/boxes into recycling bin and the garbage men took it with the rest of the paper/cardboard stuff. I think you should be OK.

I've sold past one's on ebay but they only went to a couple of £'s and the bidders where a PITA (To be honest), in the end it didn't realy warrant the effort, also I figured most people would be buying them to put them with fake bags and con people

hi claire, does your council collect your recycling?
my council does and they take the bags if you remove the handles. or most supermarkets have cardboard recycling units that you can put them in.

Funny enough the streets around me have recycling collections but not mine maybe I could sneek out in the middle of the night and slip them in :ninja: I've got a supermarket nearby so I'll check that out thanks for the advice Cherrypie

I've found that they are really appreciated by my friends who can't quite fit an LV purse into their budget, espcially the smaller ones that can be used to carry lunch to work.

Hi...I do not know it you can recycle them, but all shopping bags that my family acumulates are put behind the trash can, and we use them to bring things wherever we go...like food to a barbeque...just a though