Not happy w/ new Denim Pouch going to exchange...

donnydp

Vanessa_CA
Jun 21, 2007
Here are pics of my new denim flat pouch from eLuxury. It's cute, but too small for me to carry my things. The buckle is hard to take on and off as well. I'm returning the denim flat pouch and the MC wapity case (not pictured). Again they're all too small for me. I'm planning to exchange for one of these bags. (listed below) Which is a good choice? Please help, opinions needed and suggestions wanted. Thanks! :smile:

Attachments

• denim 1.jpg
    denim 1.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 61
  • denim 2.jpg
    denim 2.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 40
Here are some of my choices:
Michael Michael Kors burnt orange
p11410216_ph_hero.jpg

Michael Michael Kors flat tote
p11410179_ph_hero.jpg

Marc Jacobs Laminiated Logo Faridah
p11423543_ph_hero.jpg

Dior pochette
p11086276_ph_althero_Beige.jpg

I'm sorry, I just don't like any of those bags. I love LV so much, I feel like I have blinders on sometimes, kwim? Sorry your pouch and wapity didn't suit you, but I would get an LV handbag instead.

I'm sorry, I just don't like any of those bags. I love LV so much, I feel like I have blinders on sometimes, kwim? Sorry your pouch and wapity didn't suit you, but I would get an LV handbag instead.
yeah I know what you mean, I'm a LV fan too, should I purchase a antigua MM in red? It's about the same price if I return the wapity and denim flat pouch.

I don't want to sound rude, but I don't like any of those bags. Do you have to decide right away or can you give it some thought? Why not purchase an LV bag?
Yeah, I think I'm going to go for another LV bag. :heart: Somehow those bags are around the same price of the denim flat pouch and I have a hard time deciding which LV bag to get. I think I'm going for the antigua cabas MM in red, not too many people carry that bag.