Hi, please identify, is a Chloe`? :)

It is definitely a Chloe paddington. I think it might be the box or messenger shopper style. I'm sure one of the 'chloe experts' will be able to tell you for sure. I think the color is probably creme or vanilla.

yep, it is, its the shoulderstrap paddington hobo :smile:

lovely bag, and v smooshy too ;) Because of the season they were introduced, this one is likely to be the sand colour, and they came in tan, black and a gorgeous dark green before that too! ;)

You can find this bag a lot of places, including neimanmarcus.com and bergdorfgoodman.com. They have black, taupe and jade on NM's website as I write this...
It's the hobo style for '07, I believe this came out in spring of '07 as the "new" hobo style. I have two (brown and khaki) of the old Chloe hobo in the larger size (they made a medium and a large) from '05...and I must say that I like the older style better, :tup:but those would only be found on ebay or in a resale shop....If you like the hobo style, there is another, newer version, that has the lock flipping OVER the top...I think that one is on some websites as well, but I can't remember where I've seen them...Good luck!:wlae: Oh, Sabine's boutique has the newer hobo version in black and in the white:smile:

Thanks for the responses! I had a question though: The girl in the pic is at least 5'6 if not 5'7, which makes her a 7 inches taller than me, lol. I'm only 5'. I'm wondering how the messenger style would look on me.... it'll prolly be a bit too big. I wonder if the Paddington is available in smaller sizes, not necessarily messenger style for someone my height.