CC Heart Necklace

This might be new this season. The one at auction is authentic. Maybe ask the seller for a picture of the sticker on the side of the box - it will give you the season and the style #, then call the Chanel 800# and they'll find one for you.

I was wondering if the CC necklace w/ the heart is still available in boutiques or if it is from a past season? Also, how much does it retail for? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Oh, and this is what I'm referring to (not sure if this is authentic but just so you get an idea):
http://cgi.ebay.com/100-Authentic-C...yZ110419QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I actually saw this in the Toronto Holt's boutique back in March or April. The CC is the same size as the small CC cyrstal earrings. It retailed for about $215 CAD.

The crystal heart actually shines a lot more than the crystal CC. IRL, the small crystal CC was very dull in comparision to the crystal heart. I find the regular CC crystal necklace to be a better match to the CC crystal earrings in either the small or medium size.

That necklace is Fall07 collection. I bought it a couple months ago. It was $225CDN, IIRC when I saw it in NYC it was $215USD.

It is a very cute necklace!!

Here is a pic with the style number so you can call and ask!

Attachments

• chanel004-vi.jpg
    chanel004-vi.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 110