Food Pizza - How often do you eat it?

orderandlaw

Oct 6, 2006
I’m out of control. I find myself eating pizza 3-4 nights a week. There is such a huge difference between the mom & pop pizza joints, frozen pizza and say Godfathers, that it’s really not eating the same thing. Some nights I have a hankering for the thin greasy type of pizza, other nights I crave a big old taco pizza. I actually cut back on my lunch as there’s a good chance it will be pizza for supper. Plus it’s just so dang easy I don’t muss up the kitchen. How often do you guys eat pizza?

I love pizza! Plain with extra cheese, every time! My DH orders a separate one b/c he likes all sorts of stuff on his.

We go out for pizza about twice a month, but honestly, I'd eat it everyday if it were easily available.

when I was with my BF, at least 3 x's a week (he's Italian, we'd make it by hand, hehehehe)

Now, less than once a month. Hmmm, maybe why I've dropped a few pounds since our split? I LOVE pizza.

Me, once a month or less... it's too fattening.
DH and DSS... at least once per week, often 2 or 3 times per week!

Monday is always pizza night at our house and we order out.

I order a salad.

On Fridays, we almost always go out, and it's almost always Pizza.

I order a salad.

Ususally they will eat a frozen Pizza at some point during the weekend, Or, order another pizza late Saturday night (after DH has a had a few beers!) or we've even been known to go out to lunch for pizza on sunday.

Guess what I eat? yeah. Salad.

about the only time I eat it is when I make it at home.

Once or twice a month. I worked at a pizza restaurant years and years ago but I ate pizza daily when I worked there. I guess working there has kind of ruined pizza for me because it was a pizza overload.

About once a week........

I couldn't resist today. I found a new little place called "Crust" The name drew me in......with the thin crust or as they call it on the menu Neapolitan pizza.

I just love the thin crust in the big stone ovens.

Now back to my diet :smile: