My 2nd Chanel Bag - The Dark Bordeaux GST!

pond23

Stephanie
O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
This past weekend, I bought the GST in the Dark Bordeaux. I'm so excited to finally get this bag! The Navy was too dark for me, so I passed on that. The Dark Brown was gorgeous too, but I have way too many brown bags. So I decided on the dark bordeaux. It is a lovely bordeaux with purple-y brown undertones. It is definitely a color that you need to see in real life to see if it is right for you.

The Pocket In The City bag started my Chanel addiction, and now I am already planning my 3rd and 4th bags. :nogood:

I also bought the Timeless Classic credit card holder in red lambskin. I love this color so much, I wanted any accessory in this shade.

Thank you ladies for all of the great information and photos that you post on this sub-forum! I'm learning a lot about Chanel, and I am really being inspired. :P

I will post photos later on, since I need to buy new batteries for my camera.

-Stephanie (pond23)

Here are some photos taken without flash. They're not that great. But they give you an idea of the color. This burgundy has purplish-brown undertones, not red undertones.

-Stephanie (pond23)

Attachments

• Chanel GST Bordeaux.jpg
    Chanel GST Bordeaux.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 749
  • Chanel GST Bordeaux 2.jpg
    Chanel GST Bordeaux 2.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 823
This may be a dumb question, but is that color available now (Fall line)? I adore it, but have never seen it! TIA

Congrats, this bag is stunning!

Hi irishpandabear,

Yes, this color is available now. It should be available now or pretty soon at Saks and Nordstrom. I'm not sure about Neiman Marcus or the Chanel boutiques.

-Stephanie (pond23)