Celebs & Bottega Veneta Bags - PICS ONLY!!! (no chatting)

^ That's a beauty esp the bag. I'm really liking crocs these days... signs of age.

Oh come on, ms p, you`re not old enough to already play the age card, at least looking at your pic from your DH`s graduation you`re not! I´d love to have s/thing fabulous in croc as well, shiny that is, and I´m 20 plus a guy ;)

C-24, thank you for the L'Wren pic. That is a gorgeous bag. I wish I had the figure like Ellen Barkin to fit into one of her form-fitting dresses. Va-va voom!!! :P

I know, Ellen Barkin looks so well put together in her dresses. But L`Wren`s own figure kinda scares me, esp. in these skinny pants. What is she, like 8 feet tall???

Also like the outfit from her companion but don`t recognize any BV in there...

Oh come on, ms p, you`re not old enough to already play the age card, at least looking at your pic from your DH`s graduation you`re not! I´d love to have s/thing fabulous in croc as well, shiny that is, and I´m 20 plus a guy ;)

Oh Claus, aren't you just the sweetest. :girlsigh: Looks like those huge sunnies fooled you. I'm a whole 16 years older than you. :smile:

I know, Ellen Barkin looks so well put together in her dresses. But L`Wren`s own figure kinda scares me, esp. in these skinny pants. What is she, like 8 feet tall???

Also like the outfit from her companion but don`t recognize any BV in there...

Ellen looked gorgeous in L'Wren's dresses for Ocean's 13 and the press junkets. I read L'Wren is 6 feet tall. Talk about totally towering over her bf, Mick Jagger!

Looks as if we have another case of "I schlepp my BV all over the world". At least Anna dello Russo is treating hers way better than Katie and Denise are. And to be honest, I wouldn`t be leaving THAT bag unused either!

LOVE that bag, and I believe those are BV woven sandals on her feet as well. Tried them on but they were too wide for me. :sad:

Hopefully, this pic will work. Anyone ever seen these grey, slouchy, velvet BV boots(from shoebunny.com)?

bottega_veneta_boots_gwyneth_paltrow.jpg