Hilary Duff Boozing & Bingeing, The New Lindsay Lohan?

Glitter22

Jul 18, 2007
Pop star Hilary Duff partied the night away, with a cigarette in one hand and a mixed drink in the other, at Area nightclub in Los Angeles. The 19-year-old role model hit up the young-Hollywood-hot-spot with her new 26-year-old hockey-playing beau Mike Comrie. Apparently underage drinking is still all the rage in LA.

hilary-duff-booze-binge.jpg

If no one takes the club's liquor's license away, they will continue to sell liquor to underage drinkers because they probably spend more money than your average legal Joe!:sad:

IMO, I think the club/bars should be held equally responsible when something happens to the underage drinkers.:yes:

Aye me.....NEXT! Paris, Nicole, Lindsay...who's left? Hilary of course! She must have gotten bored with not getting as much press....
Let's just hope it's not another train wreck....:tdown:

as a 21 year old college student at a party school, i take a step back and think...is this really all that big a deal? all of her unfamous fellow 19-year-olds are doing the same thing at college right now, slightly illegal or not. i got out a night or two a week and have a few drinks, and sometimes i have a cigarette too, and i have since i was 18. i've been offered cocaine numerous times and turned it down. so until she's falling out of cars with no panties on like the rest of them, i say let Hil have a good time. she seems to have a decent head on her shoulders and a very involved mom, so maybe she won't be like the rest of them.

i mean, the things my friends and i do...i've thrown up at 2 in the morning in the grass outside my building, made out with a coworker of mine on a pool table in the middle of a bar (he totally started it), had way too many rounds of dollar shooters, gone to class still a little drunk the next day and in the same clothes i wore the night before...and i have a 3.7 GPA and i'm up for a promotion at my full-time job.

so i hope Hil can both play hard and work hard, and i hope she doesn't let the fun get the best of her.

^^ I thought the same thing when it was reported that Daniel Radcliffe got a li'l tispy one night on wine and mixed drinks.

He had just turned 18, what college student wouldn't be doing that and as long as he doesn't make it a daily habit he should be fine.

(And he was with his parents, so I highly doubt he was doing shots.)