~*~THE MADISON SOPHIA & LINDSEY CLUB~*~ come show us the goods!!!!

My newest Sophia in purple gathered leather...This bag is so delicious! lol :biggrin:

image_zpspsnz10id.jpg

Love it!

I felt inclined to post in here to say how much back in love I am with my black Lindsey satchel. My mother purchased it for my birthday 18 months ago from a boutique on sale...we were told it was the last of the last left! At the time I felt pressured in to buying it from my mum as I the whole point of the shopping trip was to purchase a bag and it was the only one we agreed on.

Fast forward, in the meantime Ive had a brief love affair with a Phoebe but always come back to my Lindsey!

In fact....Ive been trawling ebay for another one!

I felt inclined to post in here to say how much back in love I am with my black Lindsey satchel. My mother purchased it for my birthday 18 months ago from a boutique on sale...we were told it was the last of the last left! At the time I felt pressured in to buying it from my mum as I the whole point of the shopping trip was to purchase a bag and it was the only one we agreed on.

Fast forward, in the meantime Ive had a brief love affair with a Phoebe but always come back to my Lindsey!

In fact....Ive been trawling ebay for another one!
That's wonderful!

I haven't carried my Sophias (Lindsey is too big for me) lately but yesterday I was looking through the reference library. Once I saw a picture of wisteria Sophia, I knew I had to pull mine out.

Im back with a question

My Lindsey is starting show signs of wear on the handle 'joinings' ...the piece of leather that attaches the handles to the strips of leather along the front of the bag. There is cracking so I can see a tan colour underneath.

If this is just wear and tear I guess I will accept it as I absolutely use the bag and probably do over fill it alot. But if anyone has had these repaired Id like feedback...is it even repairable?!

Ive been trawling ebay for a black one but have not come across one yet :sad:

Hi everyone, can anyone help me to identify what model this Coach bag is? It looks like a Madison Sophia but has different stitching and shape.

It belonged to a stranger so I couldn't check the tag.

Searched online but I couldn't find any info about it. I wanted to get one for myself.

View attachment 5136160

This looks to me like a Madison Carryall 16359.

Reactions: americandreaming