I couldn't resist showing you a peek of mine too....

Fred&Ginger

Mar 17, 2007
...yes it's my moganno day....:nuts:

I'm overwhelmed by the quality of the leather and the colour. Every time I go past her, I have to stroke her, she's beautiful.:drool::drool:

Thanks allyboobop for showing us some fabulous photo's otherwise I would have let this beauty pass me by!! :tup:

ebay128.jpg

How exquisite - I adore it!

Maybe I should take my bags back up to my old home in Leicester, so they could come out to play in Derbyshire again.

Hi Jenova, sounds like fun!! Although at the moment I doubt it would stay fine long enough!!

Thanks Debsmith, yes the leather is scrummilicious!!

Don't you just love it!!! You got a gorgeous one! I do the same thing - it's the most fabulous leather I've ever felt! I can't help but saying "ahhhhh" whenever I hold her. The color is incredible - my most favorite brown in the world. I haven't even given my other bags playtime for soooo long! It's my 1st day - and I looooove the style! So glad ypu got one!!! Show us more pics ok?

Don't you just love it!!! You got a gorgeous one! I do the same thing - it's the most fabulous leather I've ever felt! I can't help but saying "ahhhhh" whenever I hold her. The color is incredible - my most favorite brown in the world. I haven't even given my other bags playtime for soooo long! It's my 1st day - and I looooove the style! So glad ypu got one!!! Show us more pics ok?

I know what you mean. This is the first bbag to really really really wwwwoooowwwww me!! :nuts::nuts: So since I've got her, she's the only one I've used. I think its because of the combination of fabulous leather and the moganno as I am a brown sort of gal!!

I will take some more pic's tomorrow, the other's I've taken don't reflect her glory as well as this one.

I know what you mean. This is the first bbag to really really really wwwwoooowwwww me!! :nuts::nuts: So since I've got her, she's the only one I've used. I think its because of the combination of fabulous leather and the moganno as I am a brown sort of gal!!

I will take some more pic's tomorrow, the other's I've taken don't reflect her glory as well as this one.

Oh goody! I wish all my bags had that kind of leather! What does this mean? Why do we just love yummy chewy leather???? And why can't we get enough???:heart::heart::heart:

Oh goody! I wish all my bags had that kind of leather! What does this mean? Why do we just love yummy chewy leather???? And why can't we get enough???:heart::heart:

It means I'm gonna end up buying the tabac and mastic!! :graucho::graucho:

Espcially after seeing the pics of Balchfen's tabac and Powderpuffs mastic.:tup:

Thanks ladies for your kind comments.

It means I'm gonna end up buying the tabac and mastic!! :graucho::graucho:

Espcially after seeing the pics of Balchfen's tabac and Powderpuffs mastic.:tup:

Thanks ladies for your kind comments.
100_5250_w.jpg

I just saw this too, I am clear sick. I need that one and Powder's mastic, I need a sugar daddy, or a huge lottery win! I thought I was happy with JUST my magano! I am happy, but I need more - help me!!!