Denim patchwork hat...opinions needed!

Nov 24, 2006
I have been eyeing the denim patchwork hat (the one with the two purple flowers on it) for a while; there are some who totally hate the hat, but for me I actually thought it is rather cute. :confused1: I just wasn't sure about the abundance of logo print on the front and the cheetah print on the side. What do you gals think? Any help will be greatly appreciated! :yes:

i saw it at the outlet and could kick myself for not getting it!! it is soooo cute much better than the other coach hats IMO... the shape says something and also the patchwork is less severe than on the bags

I think it's cute. I'd probably never it wear it... I'm more into the plain signature styles. The patchwork appeals to me a lot more on the hat than on the bags though.

Thank you all! I loved the style and the color but I wasn't sure about the design. Thought it might be too busy for my head. But I do like the design on the hat better than on the bags too. :smile: Think this hat should be in the outlets by now? I saw a few on eBay recently...but arrgh, so far away from a coach outlet...

The picture on the Coach website is gone?! I just saw it a while ago...I'll just post a pic from eBay here for reference; hope that's okay.

Attachments

• adb4_1.jpg
    adb4_1.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 45