Question for all of ya with Le Compagnon...

tooshies

O.G.
Sep 9, 2006
Ever since I saw Giant Traveler, I've been waiting for it to come out in RH. I'm just not a GH kinda gal, and besides, it'd be another extra weight for me to carry when I travel:sweatdrop:

But I was reading some reviews about Le Compagnon(the larger one) that it fits passport and boarding passes.

I need a travel wallet to carry my passport, boarding passes, some documents, and itinerary. What do ya gals think? Should I wait for Traveler to come out in RH or would Le Compagnon do the job??
Anyone with side-by-side shot of Giant Traveler and Le Compagnon??

Do you girls use Le Compagnon for daily use or traveling?
Post pics of what you carry inside of your Le Compagnon!:smile:

Tooshies, I use mine for daily use. I carry a few cards and a checkbook w/cover. It's not full but I really like it. It keeps everything I need and more if I want it to. The extra security of the zip is a nice feature. I can totally use it for travel too. It would work nicely to keep all paperwork/passports together.

Tooshies, I use mine for daily use. I carry a few cards and a checkbook w/cover. It's not full but I really like it. It keeps everything I need and more if I want it to. The extra security of the zip is a nice feature. I can totally use it for travel too. It would work nicely to keep all paperwork/passports together.

Is it long enough to fit boarding passes?

Thanks, everyone for your input!!!

Generally, boarding passes are about 8-8.5", right?
I think it's a tight squeeze.....Will they fit inside Le Compagnon??:confused1:

I like that it's more compact than the Giant Traveler, but whether it can fit boarding passes or not is my only concern....:s