I introduce to you...my first Bbag

Jun 26, 2006
Well I actually picked up my new bag and her little friend yesterday but was just too tired to take pics last night. Here is my Aqua City GGH and wallet. I think I might exchange the wallet though, it's really cute but does not have enough CC/ID slots.

balaqua1.jpg

Thanks, when you purchase Bbags from Saks do they have the Balenciaga boxes to give with your purchase? I completely forgot to ask my SA (I just like to have the boxes if they are supposed to come with them, kinda like LV does).

Thanks, when you purchase Bbags from Saks do they have the Balenciaga boxes to give with your purchase? I completely forgot to ask my SA (I just like to have the boxes if they are supposed to come with them, kinda like LV does).

I don't think so, I have only seen them given out by BalNY/BalParis but maybe others do it too. Most stores like Saks, NM, etc will throw out the boxes because they take up too much room in their stockrooms.

OH, and congratulations on your first bbag, the first is always such a great feeling. The color is gorgeous, even in GH which I'm not a fan of!

The only time I have gotten an actual Balenciaga box from Neiman Marcus is when the SA had a bag sent to me directly from their warehouse (the bag had not made it to the floor at any Neiman Marcus yet).

Love your Aqua w/GGH! The money wallet would probably be perfect for you.