Abro Bags

toovogueforthem

Jul 27, 2007
I just saw a GORGEOUS bag in a store. Baby Blue leather, roomy, nicely lined interior... It was love at first sight.:heart: It had been marked down to $60 from $320, but I didn't have enough with me at the time to get it, so I'm going back tomorrow. Before I do though, does anyone know anything about Abro handbags? (that was the label) I'd never heard of them, and any information would be helpful. Their website is http://www.abro.de

I own a beautiful royal blue handbag made by them. They are made in Germany and are really great quality w/decent price tags. You can't go wrong with that price point!
attachment.php

I say go back for it!

I see Abro bags at Marshalls and TJMaxx alot in my area - they are nice leather, but always pretty beat up frojm being out on the hook for a while. Great price on your bag - pretty blue!

Abro is a German company that makes high quality bags (leather as well as nylon) in colour and shape often based on the season's "It bags" from Marc Jacobs, Chloé etc. I had a small shoulder bag a couple of years ago in a warm yellow.
They don't look like rip offs however, they are very beautiful bags in their own right.
Here's their website:

http://www.abrotaschen.de/company.php

I just noticed the link to their product page isn't working maybe they're working on it?

Regina :smile:

I just found an adorable, funky, wedgewood blue colored large bag by Abro at TjMaxx for $130. I'd never heard of them before (first time I'd seen them at my TjMaxx) but I knew it was a great deal -- beautifully constructed, nice leather.

Anyone know where to find these bags regularly? I went to their site www.abro.de and I'm in LOVE! Since they are showing up at TjMaxx there must be a local original source -- Nordstrom, Macy's or something???

I found this buttery soft gorgeous bag at TJ max today and thought I'd put it up..It was $170 but since TJ Max and marshalls always sell for way less I'm thinking this was a $500 bag! what a steal!!:tup:

Attachments

• Abro bag.jpg
    Abro bag.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 5,773
  • IMG_0298.JPG
    IMG_0298.JPG
    70 KB · Views: 6,704
  • IMG_0299.JPG
    IMG_0299.JPG
    119.1 KB · Views: 6,937